You Me at Six

"Your wolf Luca's beautiful."I stated running my hands up and down the wolf's fur. Caine rubbed his head against my hand.

Caine nodded his head to the forest as I shifted into my slightly bigger wolf following him.

He rubbed his wolf against mine as I felt relief wash over me. I thought he would think I was too big or wouldn't like my wolf.

We stopped at a stream were there was a waterfall with lots of different flowers and rocks.

We shifted back, both of us naked, looking at the waterfall silently. I sat down in between Caines legs resting my head on his chest.

"I have to go to a pack meeting soon."

"Is Chase going to be there?"

"He's my Beta."I said stating the obvious.

"I can't help but get angry when your around him."

"You have nothing to worry about."I reassured kissing his lips.

"So what's your pack like?"Caine asked his breath blowing on my neck.

"My packs awesome and the ranks are normal..."I said telling him about the ranks.

"Yeah my pack has all that except we do have a Omega."

"I don't like having Omegas. That seems downgrading to the members. Every regular pack member is equal."

"Well I thought since your pack is power hungry, you guys would have one."

I glared at him."Is that how you think of my pack?"

"No"He said looking away."I want you to join my pack please?"

"I don't know. We'll talk about this later."I said rubbing myself into him to distract him. Caine grabbed my waist closing his eyes.

Caine left kisses across my neck as I tried to pull away,"Caine I have to leave."

"Real quick."he bargained, biting into my mark leaving extreme pleasure behind.

"What every girl wants to hear."I said sarcastically.

"You know what I mean."he said laughing as he kissed my lips.

I brought my hands down our bodies touching his shaft running my thumb against his tip. He moaned as his hips thrusted into my touch.

I wiped the precum off the tip, bringing it to my mouth, licking it off knowing he was watching my every move.

I straddling him leaving kisses across his muscular chest going up to his neck. I bit into his neck as he threw his head back moaning.

I grabbed his shaft making him moan as he grabbed my hips squeezing. I lined his shaft with my core, sitting down all the way feeling immense pleasure.

I closed my eyes as Caine took charge going in and out at a steady speed. His thrust got faster and harder and that's when I got up leaving him confused.

"See you at six babe."I said blowing him a kiss with my hand as he growled.

I wanted Caine but I had to go to pack meeting which I can't be late for. When I get back, I'll make sure to finish what we had started.

----------

The pack meeting went by great because I finally got to talk to my brother Tyler who I haven't talk to in a while.

All I wanted to do was find Caine and finish what we started.

I walked into the pack house and smelt him in the living room but his scent changed,  a bit more woodsy.

I wrapped my arms around his waist from the back but did not expect what happened when he turned around. It wasn't Caine.

I took in every detail from the little scar by his eyebrow to the gray eyes looking back at me. His dark brown hair almost black, pink wet lips, and strong jaw line.

This definitely wasn't Caine.

"What's going on?"I heard Caine's voice boom as I whirled around trying to get out of his grip but Dom's grip tightened.

________________