Introduction

_Chloes POV

*not edited.

          Two week had gone by since Chase rejected his mate and the rogue issue. I haven't really talked to Chase since then because I've been busy with the Alexander Pack and the preparations to introduce me as Luna.

The rogues kept increasing but just in their territory which was uncommon but not heard of.

Today was the formal introduction of me being their mate. I was nervous but the only reason I was nervous because I was joining- pledging myself with new pack members- and all. That would mean I would be tied to their pack instead of mine.

I wouldn't be able to mind link Wolf Pack or anything. It may seem little by I will be devoted to Alexander Pack instead of Wolf Pack.

I walked up to the stadium outside, wearing a red dress reaching the floor with my hair pulled back in a fish braid. The ceremony began as I repeated Dominic's words.

"...I swear as Luna, I will put others above me and protect the pack to the best of my ability."

I cut my hand squeezing my hand as it stung. My blood dripping into the cup as Dom and Caine repeated my actions.

"New Luna of Alexander Pack."Dom said lifting my hand towards them as mind links and thoughts filled my head. I quickly shut them all out, forgetting that would happen.

"Hello Luna."he said grabbing my hand kissing my hand.

I pulled my hand away,"Hello Beta."

"You can called me Colton or whatever you prefer."he said smirking at me.

"Beta will be fine."I looked around spotting Dom and Caine talking to other pack member and narrowed my eyes when I noticed who else was staring at Dom, Sadie.

The ceremony was fast and I met different people throughout the night. Some were nice, friendly, and funny while others made me feel cautious. I didn't really like Sadie, only because the way I caught her looking at Dom. I'm not going to look into it or do anything about it- for now.

I said my goodbyes as everyone started leaving since it was already nine o'clock. I quickly went in my room splashing cold water on my face. I cleaned the little bit of make-up I had on.

I was burning up and the water seemed to make my skin burn more even though the water was cold. I think I was getting sick because yesterday when Dom and Caine were gone I vomited. I thought maybe I just ate something bad but it happen two times after that also.

I haven't had sex with Dom or Caine for a while. I think I was sexually frustrated. We were all so busy and they were exhausted after doing patrol leaving early in the morning and coming back late at night. I had no problem with that because they were Alphas, it was obviously expected.

My hands went to my hair taking the pins out of my hair, taking it out of it's elegant up-do since Dom and Caine wanted me to show off my marks.

I had no problem when they called me theirs. Some people hate when the males say that because they think "I'm not a possession, I'm a person" but technically they are theirs forever.[A/N: Sorry, I just had to add this in. I hate stories who say this. Carry On:) ]

I sighed as the heat came back even hotter. I turned around ready to leave the bathroom when I was pushed up against the wall. The heat disappears as I relaxed feeling the sparks across my body. Dom's lips were on mine in an instant.

His lips moved furiously and aggressively against mine as he pressed his body against mine harder, caging me to the wall, as he pushed himself between my legs.

I moaned at the contact, pulling him impossibly closer, needing to feel him. I pulled away kissing along his jaw biting into my mark as he moaned loudly grabbing my hair between his fingers. My hands made their way under his shirt touching his chest.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt lifting it over his head, planting kisses against his warm chest. I ran my tounge against his skin, biting softly at the inviting flesh as Dom's hand slid under my shirt while his other one gripped my butt. I moaned as my core and his shaft made contact.

My hands went for his pants trying to take them off. I popped the button off sliding the zipper down as I dropped his pants and boxers. His shaft sprang out as I rubbed my hand up and down his length.

He groaned as I lifted my dress up and off of me. I wanted him so bad it wasn't even funny. I hooked my panties taking them off fast as I guided his shaft towards my entrance.

Dom picked me up by my thighs thrusting into me without warning making us moan out loud. I moaned as he thrusted in and out going at a fast and hard pace.

The alarm blared letting us know rogues were on the land. Dom let me go and if it wasn't for my quick reflexes I would've fallen. I glared at him as he put his shirt back on and pants. We didn't even get five minutes.

"Could I go?"I asked tired of just staying in the house. If I didn't get action by my mates, I wanted some kind of action.

"No."he said in a firm voice. I rolled my eyes, he annoyed me with his over protective self.

I sighed getting into bed. I was too tired and that's the only reason I'm not fighting him on this.

I grinned as I thought of my plans tomorrow. I wanted a drink at the bar then I'm going to Wolf territory since Dom and Caine will be gone in meetings all day.

______

I'm also updating another chapter!❤

-Vote❤

-Please Comment. 

I❤ comments!

Once I get 10 comments I'll update the next chapter!!!!