In The End...It Turned Out Good

...I'm going to add detail later I'm tierd right now. But thanks hopefully edited tomorrow!!!!

-Chloe's POV-

"Ahh!"I screamed feeling a needle pierced my skin making me shoot up at the searing pain in my arm.

"It's alright."someone repeated beside me. I turned, feeling groggy, recognizing the pack doctor.

I looked at the doctors cheeks noticing they were pink and blushed when I noticed my breast were on display when I got up the sheet must have fallen off.

I grabbed the sheet, hiding my breast looking at the doctor grab a small flashlight thing to check my eyes. I winced when a bright light was pointed at my eyes. The doctor looked at the monitor before sitting down looking at me with a serious expression.

"Doctor Thompson."he addressed, eyes downward.

I nodded my head,"Nice to meet you. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances."

"Likewise Luna."

"Call me Chloe."I smiled but quickly turned into a frown when I felt dizzy.

"What drinks did you have today?"

"Excuse me."I asked taken aback upon his request."I don't see how this would have caused anything and to be completely honest I don't remember what happened."

"It will answer a few questions Luna."he informed looking expectant.

"I don't remember because I had more than quite a few but it was strong liquor."I said trying to remember some but it was useless.

"That would explain it."he said in a understanding tone before grabbing a paper and handing it to me.

"What is this?"I asked looking at the bar in a graph like table.

"This is the level of poison in ones body. Yours should be-in color coding- dark green but yours is light orange almost yellow."

I understood the color coding from green, yellow, orange, and red with varying color of each but I didn't understand what he meant by poison.

"When you drank the strong drinks, the burn hid the poisonous herbs."

"The poisonous perennial herbs of the genus Aconitum?"

"Several."The doctor said looking down,"The dosage wasn't meant to harm but more as a message. The dosage was precise, not random."

"Thanks doctor."

"My pleasure."he smiled, telling me he would call Caine and Dominic.

I grabbed a random black simple dress from the chair, griping my head.

'I tried to warn you!'My wolf growled out in a angry voice.

'I'm sorry!'I growled angered that I got so drunk. I've never gotten this drunk.

The door opened with Caine and Dom rushing to cone in the room.

"Chloe are you alright?"Caine asked in a panicked voice.

"Y-"I cleared my throat,"Yeah."

"What happened? And you know I wasn't going to attack you!"He said in a pleading voice.

Dom came towards me and hugged me as I started sobbing in his chest. I didn't know why but once his arms wrapped around me I felt secure and afraid all in one. I felt comfort but angry, my feelings frustrating me to no end.

"Chloe?"Dom asked worry filled in his voice. I felt my body tense and I immediately stopped crying.

"Are you okay?"Dom asked kissing my forehead. I could sense Caine's worry because he thought I would be mad at him for making my wolf shift.