What Lies Beneath

I straightened up blinking my eyes, grabbing my hair and pulling it back into a fast but neat ponytail. I grabbed the bar of soap, rubbing it on my face to clean up the last remains of dried blood and eyeliner.

I breathed in deeply exhaling loudly. Meeting my mates seemed like a curse rather than a blessing. I closed my eyes hearing Doms and Caines heart beating fast. They must be worried, but why couldn't I bring myself to care? I mean, the bond we have was there but it seemed vacant also.

"Our Mates would never hurt us."my wolf growled at me for even believing so.

"I know"I growled back but that didn't mean I shouldn't be cautious. I didn't believe they are the one's who are going to betray me but I have to be cautious.

I didn't have much time to respond to my wolf when I heard Chase's voice interrupt my thoughts.

"Uhm Alpha, are we still meeting?"

"Something unexpectedly has occurred."

"I understand, Alpha I'm sorry-"

"We will discuss these matters later."I cut the connection off not bothering to say goodbye.

I turned off the light opening the door to the bedroom. I yawned acting like I was tired,"You guys should go to sleep. You guys have school tomorrow."

I laid in bed not bothering to move or do anything when they wrapped their arms around me. I had to be cautious even if they seemed less likely to be the ones to betray me.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, I just had the worst headache and I don't like doctors, I'll heal anyway."

Caine kissed my neck and Dom kissed my lips, saying in unison,"It's fine."

My life seemed stressful yet it felt like it hasn't began. Werewolves hated humans yet they didn't get to have the "human experience" like dating and going out to parties. I mean yeah, werewolves still did these things but they had a mate to worry about. Their life was practically over.

I heard Doms breathing slow down. I looked up at him and noticed he was asleep.

"School tomorrow, Caine."I whispered as I rolled over on my side pressing my body against Caines. I was really horny right now. I wanted my mates.

{Mature Content}

"I love you."Caine whispered.

I grabbed his shaft rubbing it against my core, as it burned with need. I whispered,"Caine."

He didn't respond, grabbing my waist with his big arm while he lifted my leg with the other as he entered me in one quick motion.

I arched my back, biting my lip to hold back a moan. It just gets better every time. I bit into his muscular chest, leaving bites across his chest after leaving hickeys scattered across his chest. In a sense, I was marking his body as mine.

His hands caressed my body as I tried to keep myself from moaning loud. He grabbed my hips suddenly turning me over to lay on top of him, his shaft buried deep inside of me.

I bit my lip harder to keep the moan that was surfacing on the tip of my tongue. I breath out a quiet sigh of relief but bit my lip again when Caine groaned quietly rocking his hips against mine. I looked at him,"Be quiet."

He nodded as I grabbed the headboard so it didn't bang against the wall and start going back and fourth, up and down on his shaft.

Caine moaned quietly grabbed my hips helping me go back and fourth. I closed my eyes in pure bliss, throwing my head back as Caine ran his calloused hands up and down my body.

"Faster."Caine whispered lowly. I rocked my hips harder and faster feeling my insides clench painfully. I needed my release but I want Caine to have his release first.

"Oh babe, I don't think I can-"His climax came as I slammed my lips to his drowning both our moans out as I climaxed right after.

"Could I-?"Caine paused.

I smiled internally,"Could you?"

"Could I...uhm...you know."He said mumbling the last part.

I got off him as I laid down, looking at him,"Sure."

He didn't waste anytime as his mouth came into contact with my core. I moaned quietly feeling his tongue move around in mind blowing ways.

I groaned softly feeling his finger push inside my core while his mouth sucked on my core."Mhm...Caine."

He inserted another finger, going in deeper, sucking on my core. I ran my hands through his hair pulling the dark strands the hung loosely around his face as his hair seemed slightly longer.

Caine moaned against me making me moan out loud. I covered my mouth but Dom was already stirring awake. He looked at us and his eyes seemed to widen before he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Caine, get up."

Caine got up and laid down as my core hovered over his face while my mouth took Dom's extreme hard on. I placed a kiss on the head of Doms shaft as precum leaked out.

I swiped my tongue on the tip taking his shaft in my mouth as far as it could go. I grabbed the rest pumping it moving my head in a steady rhythm.

Dom took my ponytail out of my ponytail grabbed my hair, moving my head in and out.

I looked into Doms face But I saw... Chase's face.

I blinked my eyes rapidly seeing Dom's face again. That was weird.

I laid back down on the bed, pulling the covers up my body, I wasn't in the mood anymore,"Goodnight guys."

I found myself drifting off to sleep with them by my sides. I just hoped my mind didn't conjured up anymore dreams. I felt like the reason I had sex with Caine was just to prove he was mine and he would bend at my command.

______

I yawned, getting up from a sitting position to stretch. I looked at the clock as it read ten o'clock a.m.

I looked around the room seeing a note on the dresser. I walked to the dresser reading the note:

'Chloe, we went to school but didn't want to wake you up. Today you'll meet Sadie, she's very close to us, so it would mean a lot if you tried to get along with her. Love you

Caine and Dom.

I rolled my eyes at the love part. I wasn't going to stay in the pack any longer than I had to. I walked outside not eating breakfast and shifted into my wolf crossing borders into my pack.

Warriors nodded their head as I walked into the pack territory.

'Mason you can take the rest of your shift off.'I mind linked the warrior.

'Thank You Alpha.'

'You're welcome, tell Melissa and the boys I said hi.'

'Will do Alpha'he said with a huge grin.

I shifted into my wolf, patrolling the area, looking for anything out of normal. I loved being in my wolf form. I would rather be in wolf form than anything. Being in wolf form, my senses were stronger, I felt powerful, and felt pride in being a werewolf.

I felt a nip at my mind and opened it up, already knowing who it was.

'Alpha.'

I sighed mentally, mind linking.'How do you know?'

'I just heard your father talking about it in his office and went to tell you but you were dealing with Trevor'

'I understand. I'm in Wolf territory. Meet at one o'clock because I'm on border patrol.'I questioned.

'At one.'Chase confirmed with a smile in his voice.

We'll see what happens.
__________

I❤U.

...