Chapter 24

Bryns POV

My eyes start to flutter open and I turn my body over on my back suddenly realising I'm not in my usual dorm, I whip my head up and look next to me and see Draco, the thought of last night come flooding back, I look at the clock and see we have missed breakfast and first lesson starts in 10 minutes.
Oh god.
"Draco!" I get a pillow and Whack him with it while yelling at him to get out of bed.
"Noo we still have ages" he mumbled against the pillow "No we don't we have 10 minutes until lesson!" I yell " wait what-" he shoots his head up at the clock and looks at me in shock "I told you, your waisting time!" I grab his hand and pull him out of bed, I run into the bathroom and but on my uniform, I needed to grab more books from my dorm but I can do it at lunch instead.

Lunch
I run up the stairs to the girls dorms and open my door and see...Pansy? How did she even get in my room?
Daphne is down at lunch with Draco so no one els is here but me and her.
"Pansy what are you doing in my room?...how did you even-"
"No need to worry about that Bryn...just thought id warm you about something..."
"What exactly do you of all people have to warn me about?"
She laughs coldly at my response "I thought we where friends no?"
"You wish" I said shaking my head walking over to my bed and dragging my books out and throwing whatever books I need in my bag as fast as I could, wanting to leave the room.
"Well, whatever, but I'd warn you that Draco kisses me last night, at dinner." She smirks at me and beads her eyes into me.
"But he-"
"Well he did...so if u two are together, think twice, toodles!" She waves and gives me a fake smile and slams the door to my room.
She leaves me stranded in my own dorm, with my own thoughts.
My legs turn to jelly and my head starts to hurt, I walk over to y bed and stare and the ceiling.
Was it all a lie?
Does he really love me?
Would he hurt me like this?

Part of me wants to stay in my room and cry, cry and how I thought he loved me...beg my auntie and uncle to bring me back to theirs, but I know that's the weak way out of this.
And another part of me wants to storm down to the hall and confront him.
So that's what my foolish self did.
Exactly that.

I throw my bag on my back and storm down to the great hall, my blood boiling more every step I take, I get to the hall doors and look for Draco on the slytherin table.

And there he is.
The blonde haired silver blue eyed boy that I thought I loved, now betrayed me.
He's laughing with Daphne and Nott.
He's laughing. With a smile on his face. That damn smile.

I feel my eyes start to tear up again, this time Daphne spots me and  makes eyes contact with me, she sees my eyes and looks worried, Draco looks my way and also sees me, sees my being foolish and crying, he gets up from his seat and pushes past everyone to get to me down the hall, I stay still, not moving a muscle.

"Bryn are you okay?" He says worriedly.

Draco gets to me and opens his arms for me to usually sink into them, but I don't.
I move away from them.
Something that pains me to do. But I do it.

"Draco you-" I say trying to get the words out.
"Bryn! Girl are you good?!" Daphne gets to me and puts her arm round me.
Draco look at me with a mixture of confusion and worried.

"Why don't you ask Draco Hm?" I say with tears pouring out my eyes.
"What do you mean?" He says shaking his head, almost in disappointment.
"At dinner, last night, with and Pansy." I say not breaking eye contact.
"She came to my room today and told me that you two-" I let out a breath and wipe my eyes with my arm.
"Bryn, nothing happened between me and Pansy! I haven't spoken to her since- since that night she did that to you-" I look up into his eyes and see him fighting the tears, but the same as me, he fails.
"She said that you kissed her at dinner Draco!...I mean, I thought you loved me-" I choke out threw my tears.
"I do! Bryn I swear I do!" His eyes go bloodshot and he mumbles "I'm going to kill that bitch-"
"Draco no! Bryn doesn't need that right now!" Daphne yells, but it's too late he's on his way over to Pansy, pushing three people.
I don't bother staying any longer, I walk out the castle and down to a tree I sit under sometimes with Daphne.

Dracos POV

No fucking way.

I yank her hair backwards and she squeals in pain.
"Ah! Draco!" I let go and slam my fists onto the table,
"You think it's fucking funny to try and make Bryn upset and cry? Try and make us to break up?"
"I did it for us Draco, I know how much you love me" she laughs.
"The is No us! I fucking hate you!" She just looks to her friends and rolls her eyes.
"Dont ever talk to bryn or me ever again, and if I find you do, I'll rip those fake hair extensions out your scalp."
"Draco! Leave them, they arnt worth it!" Daphne hits my back.
Pansy looks down to her food with a red face of embarrassment.
Daphne grabs my arm and pulls me away from their table.
"Draco we need to go see bryn." Daphne orders.
"You know it's not true right?!" I yell
"Yes! I was with you all threw dinner, I know where bryn is, but first you need to wipe your eyes and make them look less bloodshot u mess"
"W-what-" I look in the reflection of a window and see my bloodshot eyes.
This is what she does to me.