Chapter 11

"He what?" Daphne asks completely shocked
"Yeah, I mean I had no idea he felt that way"I say just as shocked as her
"Bryn I can't believe this!, Draco has never had any feelings for anyone, or anything, he just acts like an arse to everyone to be honest" she mumbles
"I know but I just think he's a bit misunderstood."
———————————-
DAY OF THE BALL

"Bryn! You have to get changed, I'm not being late for the second year in a row." Daphne states
"Mh fine" I huff while slamming my book shut which startles her a little bit, she just rolls her eyes and puts more lipstick on.
Your dress:

I put on my dress and admire the glow of the silk, I curl my hair and put on some mascara

"There, see I'm ready" I say while slumping down onto the chair.
"Good, now the boys should be here in around 10 minutes" she squeals with excitement
"Why's re you so excited,it's only a ball" I huff
"Yeah, that's the point, it's a ball!, with dressed and tiaras and-"
"Yeah I get" I say staring at the ceiling, thinking about how tonight could go, could this be a joke?, a dare By crabbe and goyle?, most probably is, since when does Draco even be nice to me, I hate to think that if this is a dare, I would fall for it.
"Stop day dreaming Waters" Draco looks down and smiles at me.
"Hm? Oh s-sorry" I mumble
"What's on your mind?" He grabs my shoulders and lifts me up, he sits down where my head was laying and lays my head on his lap.
"Not much" i mumble
"Didn't look like it, almost as though you where gonna cry" he lightly laughs while looks down at me.
"It's nothing" I shake my head
"You can tell me Bryn" he says calmly and starts to stroke my head with his thumb.
"It sounds stupid, but I was just shocked that you asked me to the ball, so I was thinking if it was a stupid dare by crabbe and goyle and you would leave me at the end of the night" I say while looking up at him.
"Bryn, I wouldn't do this for a dare, and if it was a dare it would be the best dare because I get to spend the night with you." He says avoiding eye contact
I giggle at how awkward he gets, clearly never done this before, neither have I but, he's trying.
"I like your dress" he smirks
"I like you suit" I giggle
He laughs in response
"I care about you waters, and I have no idea why, I just can't help it." Draco laughs
"Mhm I am quite special" I say
"Sure, you could say that, now get your head of my lap and let's get to that dumb ball I asked you too"
I taps my head
I groan and get up from the sofa, me and Draco he's down to the great haul to meet Daphne and Blaise.
——————————————-
"Oh my goodness! Look at you too" Daphne runs up to us.
I giggle at how Draco gets red but doesn't say anything.
"Come quick the dance is starting" Daphne yells while grabbing Blaises arm and dragging him off.