Charpter 15

BRYNS POV
it's been about 6 month of me and Draco dating, and I'm going to admit it, it's the happiest I've ever been.
———————
I walk into the great haul and see Draco and Daphne sitting together, as usual they finish before me, slughorn always lets me out late for some reason, I see Draco turning round to Harry, I remember the first day we met, he was so sweet to me and so was Ron and Hermione, I should really sit with them sometime but I just haven't had time.
I slump down onto the desk next to Draco, I groan and put my head down, I've had so much work to deal with lately it's getting really stressful, slughorn has some kind of hatred towards me and just piles me with work.
"You okay over there?" Draco snickers
"Hm" I groan
Draco puts his arm round me and pulls me more towards him, he rubs my back and leans my head on his chest, occasionally planting small kisses on my head.
I notice Draco is still turning his head towards Harry, I start to get suspicious "Everything okay?" I ask him, "yeah yeah" he rubs his head and sighs.
I lift my head up from his chest and look towards Harry, "it's clearly not" I answer "you keep looking back to Harry, what is it Draco?" I say
"Nothing nothing sorry" I shakes his head.
Draco goes to put his arm round me again but instead I stand up and walk towards Harry,Ron and Hermione.
"Bryn?"
"No Bryn don't go over there" Draco raises his voice
"Bryn!" Daphne shouts
But I ignore them and keep walking towards the trio, I sit down next to Harry and smile.
"Hi guys" I smile
"Hey Bryn, long time no see" Ron says
"Hi Bryn how are you?" Hermione smiles
"I'm good, thanks for asking, I just wanted to ask how you guys are, sorry I haven't been talking to you guys I just have a lot of homework recently." I sigh
"No no it's fine Bryn we understand" Harry says I turn to Harry and he's smiling at me " well how about we all go to the school library tomorrow and study for the charms test tomorrow?" I smile
"Yes of course!" Hermione squeals
"Okay I'll see you guys at lunch tomorrow!" I stand and wave.
I walk over back to Draco and Daphne, Draco has his head down and Daphne won't look at me.
"Guys what's the big deal" I ask unamused.
Draco snaps his head up.
"I don't want you hanging out with them" he looks forward and avoids eye contact.
"Why not?" I ask
"Because I said so" he gets up and storms out the hall.
"Daphne what is the big deal?"
"Um- it's just- you see Harry and Draco don't have a good relationship I guess" she raises her eyebrows.
"Well he had no problem with me hanging out with them earlier in the year"
"Yeah but-" she stops talking, shakes her head and sighs.
I stay quiet and think to myself that they are keeping Something from me and I will find out what it is sooner or later.