Chapter 23

I pull her into my dorm room, I don't even think she has the strength to pull away.
"W-why?" She mutters under her breath.
"I had no choice bryn, you have to believe me." I beg
"I don't know what to believe any more Draco, you lied to me about dating Daphne" she sighs
"Bryn  I'm trying to keep you safe " I say sternly.
"Well what does this mean Draco?! If you say you love me-"
"I do love you bryn!" I cut her off
"Well what does this mean?! Your a death eater Draco!" She yells
"I know , but we don't have to tell anyone about us bryn" I say begging that she will think the same as me, I love her, so much.
"Do you love me bryn?" I ask muttering under my breath
"Do I love you? Of course I love you! I can't help it! I try my  absolute hardest do hate you Draco! I think about how you treated me at the start, but I can't help but love you" she yells and sits down on my bed and lays her head back, looking up at the ceiling, I walk over to the bed and sit down next to her and copy her.
"I'm sorry" I say.
She doesn't answer...she does something better then words can explain.
She grabs my hand and intwines our fingers together, she turns her head to look at me , I'm already looking at her, admiring her.
"I'm sorry too" she says, I know she's trying to keep her tears back, but it's not working, a tear falls down her cheek.
I look down to her arm and see the bandage "what happened" I ask, she just shakes her head, I sit up and look down at her, "Pansy" she says.

BRYNS POV

I want to just hug him, and tell him how much I missed him, how much I do love him.

I realised I left my robe down at the hall and it starts to get cold in the room, I hold my arms together to try to warm up a bit, Draco get up from the bed and walks over to his draws, he gets out a massive jumper of his and throws it at me.
"Hey!" I whine
"Put it on book worm" he laughs.
I remember he used to call me that when we met, I used to hate it, but now, it's almost as if nothing changed.
I laugh and put the jumper on, he laughs again from behind me, I turn around "what?" I ask confused.
"That's way to big for you" he smirks.
"I'm not fussed" I laugh and lay my head on the pillow, and look out the window.

DRACOS POV
I sit down next to her on the bed and lay my head down next to hers, she turns her body around to face mine and put her head on my chest.
Gosh I've missed her.
Missed this.
Missed having her in my arms.
I Stoke my hands threw her hair.
"Draco..." she mumbles into my chest.
"Hm" I hum in response enjoying this moment.
"I love you" she says and looks up at me.

Those words.
The words I've been wanting to hear for the past 2 months that have been killing me.

"I love you too" I say and look down at her, she smiles against my chest, and I can't help but do the same.

💚💚💚💚
THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE

Hii sorry I haven't posted, I'm just spending Christmas with ma family but 1st jan, there will be a NEW CHAPTER UPPP so get readyyy