Chapter 16

I push past people in the way of the boys dorm room and throw dracos dorm door open.
"Draco!" I yell
"Draco I know your in here!" I walk into the bathroom and see him re-doing his tie.
"What?" Draco says without looking at me.
"Why is it such a big deal that I'm hanging out with potter, and I also know you and Pansy are keeping something from me" I say standing straight and keeping my ground.
"There's nothing to tell you." He shrugs
"Don't lie to me Draco, I thought we where past that stage." I sigh
"Draco! Bryns on to us-" Daphne yells into the room slamming the door open but stops in her sentence as she sees me.
"On to 'US'?!" I ask confused
"Daphne your so stupid!" Draco yells at her
"Sorry-" Daphne holds her head
"Tell me what's going on!" I yell at both of them
Daphne looks at Draco and raises her eye brows but Draco lightly shakes his head, thinking I can't see.
"Wait-"
"Are you guys-?" My heart sinks at the thought of what I'm about to say.
"Draco are you cheat-" I stop mid sentence taking a breath trying my hardest to not let any tears fall ...but I fail...many fall out...many tears cover my face.
Draco looks shocked at what I just said and slowly walks towards me "Bryn you know I would never-"
"I-I don't want to hear it" my vision goes blurry from the tears.
Dracos eyes begin to tear up and go a light shade of red a tear falls from his face as he says the words,
"I promise-" but I storm past him, he tries to grab my arm but I yank it out his grip.

I don't know what to believe anymore.
———————————-
DRACOS POV

My worst nightmare.

The girl who I protect. The girl  who makes me happy. The girl who brings me joy. The girl who is most important in my life. The girl...I love.
Has walked straight out the door, not even looking back.
————————————
BRYNS POV

I want to go back.

I want to go back, I want to give him a hug and tell him how much he means to me...how much I love him. But I can't...because if I do...it shows him how much I care...and if it's true between him and Daphne...I don't want to care, but I do.
———————————
DRACOS POV

"Get out." I say angrily to Daphne who stares at the door.
"But Draco you have to tell her-"
"I'm not! I'm not going to tell her and get her in danger! I'm not having her in danger!" I yell
"She going to keep hanging out with potter, she can't get close to him Draco!" She raises her voice raised.
"I know." I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands.

She's all I want.
She's all I need.
She's all I have.