Chapter 2

The train ride there was really fun talking to everyone, they said since i haven't gotten a house yet i could sit on the Gryffindor table, everyone in Gryffindor house sounds so nice, they also mentioned me joining the Quidditch team, said i will find it fun...i have a feeling my time here will be fun with these people if I'm in Gryffindor.

I'm walking into the great haul with hermione and harry and Ron , we walk to the gryffindor table and start plating up our food the Weasley twins sit opposite to us and start cracking real funny jokes, i nearly drop my water over harry a couple times.

''QUIET EVERYONE'' professor dumbledor announces ''we have a couple new students this year that need to be sorted into their houses ...there are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw...and Slytherin.

i look over to the Slytherin table and see the blonde boy i spoke to earlier known as Malfoy, we make direct eye contact and he gives me a venomous glare, i quickly look away and down at my lap.

''Bryn Waters!'' professor Mcgonagall announces, i slowly lift myself up from the bench and make my way up to the sorting hat, i sit down on the chair and close my eyes waiting for the response 

''hmmm...difficult...very difficult...must be.........SLYTHERIN!''

my stomach sinks in my body, i shoot my head up to the Gryffindor table and see everyone on the table has the same expression as me...how?

the slytherin table is all cheering, except for one 

him

he is staring right at me with venom on his face once again.

i walk over to the slytherin table and sit at the end of the bench ''Hi Bryn I'm Pansy Parkinson'' a girl with dark brown hair says.

''H-Hi'' i say still confused on how I'm even here ''you look like you've just seen a ghost u alright over there?'' another girl says ''Daphne Greengrass'' i look up at her and she has a warm smile on her face ''yeah, bit of a shock to me when i found out i was Slytherin to '' she chuckles                 ''y-yeah hah'' .

''so tell me a bit about yourself then Bryn'' she says. 

''well um-''

''i heard she's adopted'' the blonde boy says from across the table                                                               ''parents didn't want her anymore'' as he says this the hole Slytherin house laughs except for Daphne ''shut it Malfoy just because your parents are Arse's doesn't mean you have to be''

''cant wait to tell my father about this'' he glares at me.

i stay quiet not wanting to say anything incase i embarrass myself. 

''ignore Malfoy he's always been like that...nothing personal''

''mhm yep i know i met him on the train'' i say still watching him as he talks to his friends. 

''wait- your the Nora that answered back to him on the train right?''

''well yeah he was being rude to hermione, i had no choice i couldn't let him be rude to such a lovely girl''

''oh my gosh! he came into the carriage fuming about that saying 'who does she think she is' kind of funny really he never acts like that when someone stands up to him haha''

i catch him looking at me in the corner of my eye and we lock eyes ''what you looking at Waters!''

''look, i don't know what type of 'problem' you have with me, so why can't we just start over and forget what we said to each other because i don't want any drama, okay?'' 

''why would i even want to be friends with someone like you, even your parents can't stand you so what makes you think i stand you?''

did he just seriously say that?

my eyes start to water, i can feel my face get hot and red...a tear falls from my face, i quickly wipe it away and stand up grab my bag and run to the dorms alone, my tear not stopping from falling.