Chapter 3

I wipe the tears of my face and pull out my time table with my dorm number on it.

room 104

i walk up the moving stair cases up to floor 100, i can't forget those words Malfoy said to me 

your parents didn't even want you 

I say the spell to let me into my dorm and realise I'm sharing with Daphne which isn't that bad but i would rather have my own dorm. I throw my bag under my bed and move my robe and uniform for tomorrow and lay on my bed staring at the celling, mostly what i do every night, i hear the spell for our dorm just outside the door and Daphne walks in.

''Bryn?'' Daphne peaks threw the door  "Bryn, he didn't mean it i promise, he's just an arse and selfish...he can't control himself-''

''Daphne its fine i don't care, its probably true anyways..after all he's right i don't have parents and i am adopted so he's not wrong''

''Im sorry, we don't have to go to lunch if you don't want to'' she says with a warm smile 

''no its fine ill come down I'm hungry anyways'' i grab my bag and put my Slytherin robe and tie on and made our way down to lunch.

________________________________________

Daphne is in a friendship group with Pansy, Goyle , Crabe and Draco unfortunately but Daphne is my only hope and making friends at this point so I'm just going to stay quiet and sit with them.

''well look who's stopped crying'' Draco laughs with Goyle and Crabe, pansy fake laughs just the join in and tries to be cool 

"stop being a prick Draco" Daphne comments 

i sit down next to daphne on the end of the row with pansy opposite me, pansy obviously constant flirting with Draco.

The boys carry on insulting people in the hall while me pansy and Daphne talk about where I'm from and how it was to live in the muggle world for a while.

"Bryn you okay?...you know about earlier?'' Pansy asks 

''O-oh yeah yeah just a bit taken back thats all'' i say quietly 

''pffftt Yeah taken back you where running to your dorms crying like a little baby...wheres your mum hm? oh wait u don't even know because they sent you awayyy'' Draco says while pretending to pout, Crabe and Goyle laugh loudly"

'' your a joke Draco Malfoy, a spoilt little brat that is rude to everyone and your 'reputation' as you call it doesn't need to be like this, what you can do is be nice to people and not be an arse but your choosing not to do that, now stop being a prick to be just because you think i look venerable'' 

i look around the hall and the hole of the Slytherin table has gone quiet including our group.i realise I'm leaning forward a bit and sit back, grab my water and start drinking.

Draco looks taken back and shocked at what I've said he clears his throat and drops his fork and storms out the hall. Everyones looking now so i just carry on eating.

_____________________________________________

I walk out of potions and see Draco across the hall i walk down the haul with m head down when suddenly i feel someone grab my arm " Think you where funny at lunch hm?'' Draco says holding onto my arm.

''No i don't, i just said what we where all thinking...except for your little minions crabe and goyle of course that just drop to their knees for you'' 

''Your gonna regret this Waters'' He says getting closer to my face "mhm, i bet i will Malfoy" i pull my arm out his grip and carry on walking down to next lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''Daphne!" i yell to her walking down the stairs 

"Bryn?, Hi!" she yells and stands to the side and waits for me 

"You going to the Common Room?" i say when i reach her 

"yeah gotta do revising for Defence Against The Dark Arts exam for tomorrow" 

we start walking down to the common room and meet everyone els down there. Draco isn't there though, probably because he doesn't want to see me after what happened in the halls earlier.

suddenly the doors fly open with an angry malfoy walking threw them, he walks over to the table we are on and slams a newspaper on the table "look what they said about my father!, that he's a death eater!.. of course he's not a death eater for heavens sake!''

"you don't know Draco...i mean he has been away for-" 

"don't you dare finish that sentence Pansy"

"Draco you really don't know-"

"why are all of you agreeing!...this was you wasn't it Waters?...spreading rumours about my father!''

''no of course not-"

''you lier''

He runs off out the common room and down the hall with a face of thunder 

----------------------------------------------------------