Chapter 25

I put my head down onto my knees and just cry.
I couldn't help crying over him.
I lean my head back on the tree with bloodshot eyes and tried tears.

"Knock knock" Daphne says and she sits down next to me.
I lightly smile at her, always making jokes to try to cheer me up.
"Bryn, Draco was with me all of dinner last night, nothing happened between them, and Draco he-
He's beside himself." She says while fiddling with a stick she found on the floor.
"You know,  before he met you he was heartless...hated everyone. Even his closest friends, then he found you, he smiles more...he laughs more... you really did save him bryn.
And never did I think a girl would save Draco malfoy" she shakes her head and laughs and
I join her laughter..."he really does love you bryn." She says with a quiet voice. "Sometimes I wish Blaise would love me like Draco loves you" she says.
"Daphne, I'm sure he loves you so much." I say comforting her.
She just shrugs, " He talks about how much he loves you and how much you make him so happy"
She goes on, and I can't help but smile again.
"You two are the strongest couple I know, and keep it that way"  she turns to me and smiles, I smile back at her and we just burst out laughing.
"That's the most normal conversation I've ever had"
We laugh even harder, suddenly she nudges me and motions me to look forward.

And there he is.
Standing with bloodshot eyes.
The boy who loves me.

I stand up from under the tree and walk over to him.
"What are you laughing about?" He says while looking over to Daphne.
"Oh, just how much oh an ass you are" I smile up at his silver blue eyes.
"You know I didn't-"
I know I know" I cut him off  "I'm sorry for believing her, I was being my naive self."
"You don't need to apologise bryn" he chuckles.
"Sorry" he laughs at my response again.
"Just stop talking" he smiles and kisses my lips.
I hear gagging notices from behind me, i pull away from Draco And turn around and see Daphne pretending to gag.
I laugh and turn back to Draco, he cups my face with his hands, I can feel the sharp coldness of his ring against my cheek, he kisses my head and pulls me in for a hug, I wrap my arms around him, "I love you Bryn" and says against me "I love you too Draco" I laugh and he hugs me tighter.
"Okay okay lovebirds end it now I'm still here ya know!"
"Ah sorry Daphne." I laugh and Draco let's go of me with a groan.
I sit back down under the tree next to Daphne in my spot and Draco follows behind and sits next to me leaning against the tree, he throws an arm round me and leans his head on mine.

I'm back with my two favourite people and I'm happy again.