Chapter 27

As I'm looking into Dracos fathers eyes I feel all my colour from my face drain out my body, my grip on Dracos hand gets tighter the longer I'm facing his father.
"Son" Lucius nods but keeps his eyes fixed on me.
"Father, this is Bryn waters-"
"I know exactly who you are" Lucius forms a grin on his face that makes my heart drop to my knees making my legs feel like jelly.
"Draco" a voice whispers, and we are both met with a woman, long curly hair, rotten teeth, in a black corset.
She runs her hands across Draco's cheek with a blood clotting smiling.
She suddenly shoots her head towards me.
"Well, if it isn't another girl" she giggles to herself.
She moves a hand towards my cheek, I flinch at her touch and she laughs at my reaction.
I feel her nails dig against my cheek as she runs her hand across the side of my face.
"Who's this pretty girl you have brought home Draco?" She smiles with her tongue between her teeth.
"Bryn waters-" Draco answers but gets cut off.
"Waters is it?...how's mum and dad?" She fake pouts her face, I take in a breath trying to hold back the tears of the mention of my parents, Draco sighs sharply clearly uncomfortable.
"That's quite enough Bellatrix." Lucius states.
The woman laughs and backs away from me and Draco, his grip tightens over mine and pulls me slightly closer to him.
"Do come in Son" Lucius grins.
Me and Draco walk into the manor in silence, the house is quiet, empty, and cold.
"Take your new friend up to your room Draco, I'll send an elf to get you for dinner" Lucius mumbles as Draco walks me up the stairs.
Draco pushes open the door and walks over to his bed and puts our bags down, his room is clean, dark colours but warm.
"I'm sorry about them" Draco says in a quite tone.
I shake my head and tell him it's fine, I sit down on his bed and rest my head onto his pillow letting the sheets drown me in his cologne.
Draco rests his head onto his pillow next to me and picks up my hand, he intwines our fingers together and rests them on his chest.
"We will get the train back to Hogwarts tomorrow" Draco says
I frown and lean up on my elbow to face down on him.
"Why? I thought you wanted to stay? We can if you want" I frown
"No, I thought my father would be less weird about me bringing to but clearly he's not" Draco looks into my eyes with a guilt.
"We Arnt going to go back purely because of me okay? We will stay longer"
Draco shakes his head, " I saw your face when bellatrix mentioned your parents, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here, whatever happens tonight, just remember it will all be over tomorrow" he says looking into my eyes.

I can't lie, it did hurt when bellatrix mentioned my parents...I mean, how did they know about them?
————————————-
I'm sitting round the table with Draco on my left and bellatrix  In front  of me and Lucius on the side next to bellatrix, it's a big table for only 4 people.

"Bryn! Tell us about yourself" bellatrix giggles
I take a breath before answering, afraid I may mess up.
"What would you like to know?" I put my fork down and I can feel dracos eyes on me.
The woman laughs and keeps eyes contact.
"Your parents obviously!...I heard they passed away?" She grins
"They did" I nod.
Draco slides his hand on top on mine as he sees my eyes have a shiny gloss of sadness latex on them.
"What a shame, you know, you look exactly like your mother Bryn, the same eyes, same nose, everything really...it would be a shame if you had her attitude, her personality was terrible, pretty boring if you ask me-"

"Don't insult my mother like that, no one asked for you opinion, we could all give our opinions on you but i have a kind heart and wouldn't insult you like that" I spit
"Oooooo here she is" she giggles
"Bellatrix, enough" Draco says three gritted teeth.

I look over to Lucius and see him with a smirk clearly enjoying the heat.

"You know, your parents where death eaters Bryn, connected to the dark Lord, you may as well be" Lucius smirks

I hear those words and feel a pain in my chest.

"I'm aware"
Dracos eyes fixed on me, seeing my pain he shoots up from his seat.
"Is this what you brought me here for? To interrogate my girlfriend?!" Draco shouts and his father with wide eyes.
"How dare you talk to me like that, in my own house!" Lucius yells
"We worked with her parents! We know how the dark Lord killed them, how foolish of them to protect her from the dark Lord" bellatrix laughs.

My legs turn to jelly as I collapse on my seat, the dark Lord killed my parents.
Tears start to trail down my cheeks, Draco grabs my arm and carry's me out the room and up to his room.

"Bryn im so sorry, I didn't know they would be like this."  Draco frantically looks at my face trying to pick out anything that could calm him.

I lean back on his bed and look at the ceiling, dry tears marked on my face.
"My parents where trying to protect me from the dark Lord...they died for me" I say quietly.

Draco's POV

I look at her eyes, they are broken again.

Because of me.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her in my arms "I'm so sorry" I say muffled in her hair.

"It's okay, you didn't know this would happen" she says in a broken voice.

"We are going home tomorrow" I say to her holding her face in my hands.

She nods against me and wraps her arms around me again.

I broke her again.