Chapter 13

I need to find her.
Is she safe?
Is she in danger?
———————————
I throw my door open in the dorms but no one is to be seen.
I check in the bathroom and under the beds but no one is here, I start to run towards the girls dorms and slam the door open, no one in their either.
——————————— ⚠️ sensitive content ⚠️
BRYNS POV
My eyes feel lighter again, I feel a strain on my arms and legs, I open my eyes and I'm in the back of the slytherin common room, no one around.

Not even Draco.

My head is killing me, I quint my eyes next to me, my vision is slightly blurred but I can still make out a girl with brown hair standing over me, I realise who it is and my stomach sinks

Pansy.

"Pansy?" I question as I meet eyes contact with her, my vision is clear now and I see Crabbe and Goyle, holding my arms down.
"Guys, what's happening?" I ask starting to get worried.
"What's happening? You ask?...you went to the ball with Draco, that's what." Pansy spits.
"Okay and?" I ask
"And?!....I wanted to go with him you stupid girl!" She yells in my face.
I try and get out of Crabbe and Goyles grips but they are to strong. My heart starts thumping hard, my breathing starts to get uneasy as Pansy stands over me, she pushes Crabbe and Goyle out the way and replaces their hands with hers over me and she leans over me.
Where's Draco, I really need him right now.
"Dracos mine you stupid girl" Pansy growls.
At those words, my eyes start to fill with water and my vision gets blurry from the tears.
Pansy pulls out a sharp pen like, she jabs the pen into my lower inner arm and I feel the blood start to trickle down my arm.
"P-please ...Pansy please, please stop" I cry I start to cry harder and start to scream to my highest to get someone's attention to save me.
Nothing.
She covers my mouth with her other hand and sticks the pen more into my arm, the pain fills my body, I yell louder into her hand trying to make as much noice as possible.
The blood is now pouring out my arm and my arm starts to feel numb, I move my head away from her hand quickly and scream as loud as I can, she realises and covers my mouth harder, bruising my face.
————————————————-
DRACOS POV
Just as I walk out the girls dorms I hear a faint screaming.
Bryn.
I run towards the screaming but it stops and gets quieter but u can still hear it through the walls, it leads me in front of the slytherin common room windows, I run towards the door of the common room.
Someone crabs my shoulders and pushes me onto the floor I look up and see Goyle.
"Goyle you prick let me in there!" I yell but he moves more closer to the door.
"You leave me no choice." I stand up slowly then grab Goyles shirt and knock his head against the door and punch him, he falls onto the floor.
Suddenly a sharp pain hits my face and my head flys back.
"Crabbe you twat" I growl and throw up onto the floor by his shirt, I can feel blood pouring from my nose and a cut on my cheek, I'm too angry to care and punch Crabbe hard and he gets knocked out.
I look and see my two best friends on the floor, two best friends that tried to hurt me.
I push the common room door open and hear the quiet screaming again but slightly louder as I'm getting closer to the end of the common room.
"Bryn! " I yell
I run to the end of the room and see Pansy leaning over her carving something into her arm, her arm in a pool of blood,
"You bitch" I mumble and run up behind Pansy and push her of Bryn.
Bryns on the floor crying, crying hard and it breaks me.
I push Pansy towards a bookshelf and books come flying out hitting her.
"You fucking bitch! H-how could you do that!" I'm so angry my words stutter, I look towards Bryn and she is on her side staring at her arm with tears falling down her eyes, no expression, just pain.