Chapter 22

BRYNS POV
I look up to Draco, and I know that this is my fault, I should have never let Draco think me and Harry where dating, he was just comforting me as a friend when I was Distraught about Draco.
"Harry I'm so sorry, this is all my fault" I say, my voice cracking.
"No it's not,you have done nothing wrong" Harry says shaking his head.
I stand up and look at Draco dead in the eyes, my voice shakes as I say the words "I was never dating Harry, it's only ever been you! , but your to blind to see that!" I yell.

DRACOS POV

her voice suddenly lowers, like she's hurting.
I've hurt her.
"Draco...this Isnt you...Where the boy who asked me to the Yule ball? a-and gave me his jumper to keep me warm? Where is he? Because I don't see him standing in front of me" she says broken.

My heart sinks.
How could she think that she isn't the most important thing in the world to me?

I know exactly what I have to do.

I can't help but notice all the eyes on us as I've caused this scene. But no matter who's watching I need to let her know.
"Bryn..."I try to contain myself from the sadness and anger. "I've known I love you since we went to Diagon Alley dammit! Why do you even think I have you my jumper in the first place?! I never do that shit! How could you not see that? I don't want anybody els! I want you!" I yell

I turn towards the crowd of people that formed.
"Enjoying the show?! Wait until I tell my father that you are all late for lesson." I yell

And at that everyone realises they are late for lesson so they all start to clear and just leave me and Bryn, she's looking at me in complete shock, I grab her arm to leave the hall but she flinches and pulls her arm away, her eyes start to tear up , I look down at her arm and it's all bandaged up...again?
I think back to what Pansy done and my heart shatters at the thought of me not being there to save her again, her in pain.
I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her out the great hall.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Ah hope you guys like thissss!
I'm still posting everyday so stay tuned!