Chapter 12

Me and Draco find our selfs in the middle of the hall  yet again. He lightly puts his hands on my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders.
I smile up at him and he laughs quietly.
"You look so innocent." He says while looking down at me
"Well I am of course" I giggle
"Yeah, well-"
"Shush Malfoy" I laugh
He laughs a little louder, we move in sync with the music, like a Disney princess and her Prince, he lifts me up in in time of the music, I get scared at first and grip his arm, he laughs but keeps me sturdy.
Never did I think I would be at the yule ball with Draco Malfoy.
The song finishes, we let go of each other and head over to the drinks, "Never did I think I would be at the ball with you Draco" I laugh
"And why's that Waters?" He asks
"From the first impression" I giggle
"Look I said sorry for that okay? What can I do to make it up to you Bryn?" He laughs
"Hm, I'll think about that" I smile
We chat to each other and laugh with each other for what feels like ages, surprisingly I'm actually having fun.
"I'll be right back, just going to get something" Draco says while standing up and rubs my head as he gets up and walks away Into the crowd of people.

—————————————-
DRACOS POV
I just remembered I got Bryn something a couple days ago, a necklace that's emerald, I got it when I was at Hogsmede with the boys, I wanted to get her something for when I ask her to be my girlfriend tonight, something she would wear and remind her of me.

I got into my dorm and Crabbe and Goyle are not there, they arnt at the dance either, I brush it off and look into my dresser to find the necklace, I find it and shove it in my pocket and make my way back down to Bryn

——————————————— ⚠️ some sensitive content⚠️
BRYNS POV
"Bryn, hey girl! How you been" I hear a voice from behind me and tune to look it's
Pansy?
"H-hey, Pansy, haven't spoken to you in a long time" I smile trying to be nice, I place my drink down and she watches "would you like another drink?" She asks with a fake smile planted across her face.
"Uhm no I'm alright thanks" I say and turn back around trying to end the conversation.
"No, I'm going to get you another one" she snatches the drink out my had and gives me again, the fake smile.
She comes back another drink for me that I didn't ask for "what is it?" I ask while smelling the cup
"Oh it's nothing, just something from at the table" she smirks.
"Oh right"
"Well arnt you going to drink it?" She asks
"Oh yeah" I didn't really want to but then again I didn't want to be rude so I just took a mouthful of the liquid and place my cup down.
"So, came here with malfoy then?" She says
"Yeah, yeah, he's a good kid deep down"
"Oh yea, believe me I know." She smirks
"How would you know?" I ask
"Well me and Draco hook up every now and then." She shrugs.
"Sorry what?" I almost choke at the drink.
"Yeah, last night actually he-"
"No I don't want to hear it" I cut her off and stand up but get a bit dizzy, I down the drink in my hand and start walking towards Daphne, my vision starts to go blurry and my legs turn numb, I stumble to Daphne and she catches me in her arms.
"Bryn are you okay?" She asks with concern
"N-n" I stutter
"Oh yeah she's fine!...I'll take her up to the dorms where Draco is, Daphne don't worry, enjoy your night babes!" Pansy waves her fingers and Daphne but Daphne just turns away and gives a glare at Pansy.
I feel like I need about 4 years of sleep, my eyes start to get heavy while walking with Pansy, my eyes close and I feel somebody pick me up, just then I blacked out.
—————————————-
DRACOS POV
I come running down the stairs and I totally the great haul, I'm all over to where I left Bryn but she's not there.
Did she leave?
I see her pink glass glass she had when I left her, I pick it up and see some clear liquid in it, I smell it and it's nothing from what's served on the tables, I start to panic, I look around the room and I see Daphne with Blaise, I push past all the dancing people, hearing an 'ouch' and 'agh' here and there, I get to Daphne and Blaise and push them away from each other while they are dancing.
"Daphne wheres Bryn " I ask, my chest beating fast in case something happens to her.
"She was with Pansy, she said she would bring her up to the dorms where yours are" she says confused
I remember how much Bryn hates Pansy and they don't get on, she wouldn't go off with her randomly in the night.
I storm away through the crowd and start asking others whether they saw her.
"Potter!" I shout
"Have you seen Bryn anywhere?" I say my voice shaking
"Yeah she left with Pansy, I also saw goyle grab her arms as she was leaving, it all looked suspicious but I thought you where with her, since I know how close you guys are."
"Shit" I mumble to myself and run towards the exit of the hall.