Chapter 4 A new friend

F/s= favorite song

You headed to school and as soon as you got to first period the boy who had been staring at you for the past week called you over.

You instantly started to panic but you headed over to him. No one else was here yet seeing as how first period was also the place you went for the announcements and such. The teacher was usually out until class actually started.

You walked over to him and you started to mess with your shirt sleeve. He had looked away as he talked.

Technos pov:

I called him over. What was i thinking. Did they notice i had been staring. I couldn't help it though. He was all that has been on my mind lately. They were obviously new to the school. Maybe he didn't know who I was and i could finally have a friend.

I noticed him start to fidget with his shirt sleeve and i instantly started to panic. Oh jeeze they were uncomfortable. I had to say something quick. "Oh um h-hi. Um... So I um. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my friend. I've been trying to ask you for a while but um... I um.. i was kinda terrified." I laughed awkwardly. I noticed him get confused and i tilted my head to the side a bit. Hopefully they understood that I was confused and he explained why he was confused.

Your pov:

"Why was his voice so familiar it's right at the tip of my tongue. I know this person from somewhere but I didn't know where from. Maybe i was just over thinking it." You thought. You noticed the boy tilt his head in confusion and you quickly snapped back. "Oh um sorry, i was just thinking. But yeah I'll be your friend" you smile and sat down in the seat next to him. "So what are your interests?" You asked
(Quick point, y'all already know each other's names from roll all:))

Techno pushed his glasses up on his face and without thinking you did the same thing. Your glasses had been falling anyway. You notice him chuckle a bit and man did your heart melt. He sounded so familiar but you couldn't figure out why. You watched as he started to talk about the things he liked. Some of the major things that stuck out was that he liked to play Minecraft and history. Something else that stuck out was how tall this guy was. He was like 6'2 and you were 5'2 so he was a whole ass foot taller than you.

The rest of the day went well. You both talked about your interests and about your home life and a bunch of other things. He seemed to never really have to worry about being bullied like you did. He said it was because of how tall he was. That was definitely true. Maybe because you were friends with him the others would stop bulling you too? It was a long shot but man did you want it to work out that way.

Later that day he told you about his youtube channel and you instantly had a realization "ohhh technoblade! I knew I knew you from somewhere" you said smiling a bit. Techno on the other hand looked a little embarrassed. You chuckled a bit and punched his arm lightly. Techno chuckled as well. "I really like your videos dude, they're great" you almost just admitted to him that you had litterally been falling asleep to them every night and that probably would have been creepy so you left it out.

"Hey since its Friday do you wanna have a sleepover?" You asked happily. Techno seemed down with it and you smiled. "Sweet, who's house should we go to?" You asked. Techno thought for a moment. "How about yours since you don't have your sibling over this weekend." You smile and nod before quickly texting and asking your dad who hesitantly said yes. You were about to say something but the bell ring for the end of the day and you handed techno a paper with your address and discord tag on it. You waved bye and went to your bus. You started to panic when you remembered how trashed your room was.

Halloooo:) I'm glad people are actually liking my story! I have a lot of motivation rn so I'm going to write a bunch so when I have absolutely no motivation i won't not have parts for y'allB) seeya!!