chapter 9 Friends?

You woke up once the car stopped. You hated that your body woke you up when the car came to a stop. it's like you knew when you were home when you were asleep. You groaned and looked around. It was still day time. You pulled the blanket over your eyes and tried to sleep. Not fully grasping that you had to get out of the car.

Techno smiled and took the blanket from you, laughing softly.

"Technooooooo" you mumbled tiredly, trying to use your hoodie as a blanket.

"Hey come on, i got a surprise for you"

"But you already got me a pc, please don't make me feel guilty that you got me all this stuff" you complained sitting up and groaning at the pain. You rubbed your side and winced. You were lucky you were in a lot of pain. Techno saw you and he quickly got out and went to your side of the car. He opened your door and took you carefully. "You feeling it now mister crabs" he joked, earning a laugh from you

"I feel like I got hit by a car"

"Yeah an angry transphobic car"

You snickered once again. You'd have to go back to that aweful place tomorrow but it would be over soon. And you had techno so it wasn't all that bad. He walked in silence to the house. Taking you to the guest room in his house and gently placing you down on the bed. "Hey um. I'm sorry for not being at school today. I know none of this would have happened if I had just gone and waited for-" he cut himself off as he thought for the right words. The thing i wanted to show you. But you need to rest for a bit. I'll wake you up at six. Techno smiled and you scooted over in the bed a little. Techno was a little confused.

"Can we uhm.. cuddle?" You asked softly.

Techno smiled a bit. "Of course nerd" he said. Taking off his shoes and laying down next to you. You snuggled up against him as he wrapped his arms around you. You slowly started to drift off to sleep. You felt one of technos hands move to your soft fluffy hair as you soon fell asleep.

Techno smiled and took out his phone. He set an alarm for 6. He put his phone down on the night stand before he put his arm back around you and nuzzled his chin into your hair.

*Another timeskip:)*

A few hours later you were startled awake by technos alarm. You looked around, confused about what was going on. Where were you? Why were you here? All these questions were answered when you felt techno tighten his grip on you just a bit. "Hey hey hey it's ok, it's just my alarm" he said softly, checking the time on his phone and sighing a bit as he got up. "Come on, we gotta go somewhere. I'll get you some more pain meds and then we'll go" he smiled as you lazily sat got up and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around him. You were glad you could do these things without it being considered weird. Techno was one of the best guys you've ever been friends with. You definitely didn't want to ruin that.

Techno smiled and hugged you back softly and patted your head. You let go of the hug and followed him out of the room and to the bathroom where he grabbed the ibuprofen out of the cabinet. Your nose still hurt but the medicine you took at your own house was settling in so you were ok for now. You took the medicine and sighed softly.

"He really messed up your nose didn't he" techno said quietly. He was just talking to himself but you still nodded softly. Techno thought for a moment before taking your cheeks in his hands.

You looked up at him and tilted your head to the side slightly confused as he then quickly took his hands away. "Sorry!" He said quickly, messing with his hair and pushing his glasses up.

"It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong. You don't need to apologise" you smiled and techno seemed to relax a bit. He walked in front of you. "Ok come on. We got a surprise for you" techno smiled