Chapter Twenty Two- Death of me

A/N: Happy new year lovelies!!! This is just kind of a little cute chapter to see what is going on in Draco's mind the drama is coming!!! 

Draco Malfoy's POV: 

 Weeks passed by and I was still in the hospital wing. Jules stayed by my side whenever she was allowed. She spent her downtime filling me in on what I had missed in all my class. Fred came by every now and again to check-in. He was a nice kid an all but he was still the competition. You know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pansy came by with chocolates yesterday, she must think I'm stupid. The chocolates had a strange scent to them so I passed them onto Crabbe and Goyle. Those buffons are obsessed with her anyway. Mother wrote to me voicing her concern and asking for me to come home while I recovered, I declined purely based on the thought of being cooped up in the manor with my father and his "Friends". Father was yet to write or even ask mother of my condition. I despised him, the thought of him coming anywhere near me or Jules caused my blood to boil. He would never approve of her purely based on her blood status and house, never mind the fact that she is technically a Potter, or that she was raised by Remus and Sirius. As soon as I saw her, it was like something switched. As if no one else mattered, she was everything. The world around ceased to exist, time stopped and life seemed peaceful in her presence. She has no idea the hold she has over me and the lengths I would go to in order to protect her. I didn't care who her parents were, or her friends or her bloody twin. As annoying as it is that she is related to Potter I'm willing to put up with him for her. I don't know if she feels the same but I sure hope she does. I've never felt anything like this, especially towards a person. No one will stand in my way she will be mine.

"What's got you all worked up?" Jules questioned, snapping me out of my trance. She was sat in the window opposite my hospital bed. The sun cast a golden glow over the window, illuminating Jules' position in the window. Her dark curls framed her face perfectly, her reading glasses sat at the end of her nose as she flicked through the pages of a muggle book Hermione had lent her. Of course, she had bad eyesight she was a Potter it's in their blood. It was a Saturday so everyone else had gone to Hogsmeade for the afternoon. J decided to stay behind to finish her book but deep down I know she just wanted to stay with me. I propped myself up on my elbows with a slight groan which caused J to focus her attention on me. I smirked at her reaction causing a small blush to rise to her freckled cheeks. "Oh and to answer your question, you, I was thinking about you," I replied sending her a wink. She laughed flicking me the bird then continuing with her stupid reading. "What are you reading?" I asked, slowly rising from my bed. "The notebook," she murmured engrossed in the story. I grabbed the stupid walking stick Madam Pomfrey is making me use and hobbled over to where she was sat. She stood realising I was near her. "Draco you need to rest!" she protested wrapping an arm around me, I'm guessing to help me stand. I was fine but no one would listen especially Jules. I was sick of being treated like an infant. I turned to face her, dropping the cane in the process. "D come on love you need to sit down." She spoke looking up, her gorgeous eyes fixed on mine. Before she knew what was happening I wrapped my hands around her thighs lifting her instantly and slamming her against the wall behind her. She gasped before wrapping her hands around my neck to steady herself. "Do I still need to sit down love?" I whispered into her ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist tightened slightly, I smirked knowing I had some sort of effect over her. "Draco someone might see." she sighed laying her head against the wall as I kissed soft small kisses down her jaw and neck. "Let them," I smirked, just as I found her soft spot she let out a quiet moan. She giggled embarrassed, as she placed her head in the crook of my neck. I laughed at her shyness. She wasn't ready to make any kind of decision yet. So I treasured the small intimate moments we shared when no one was looking. As much as I wanted her, I knew she wasn't the type of girl to be messed with so she's in charge here. Well outside of the bedroom that is.

I gently placed her down before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. I retreated to my bed when I felt a small hand grab onto my wrist. J pulled me back into her before slamming her lips to mine. It took me a moment to register what was happening. I wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her flush against me as her hands found their way into my hair. My hand wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her hair slightly. We broke apart after what felt like hours. "Well, that was unexpected." I smiled, staring down at her. "I'm full of surprises." she giggled before pulling me down by my hoodie into another earth-shattering kiss. Oh wow did I really just think that? Yes, Malfoy you did. This girl will be the death of me.