Chapter thirteen-Psycho Bitch

Chapter song- Shutter island by Jessie Reyez 

What was Cedric doing? I hid behind the wall trying to eavesdrop. "It hasn't got anything to do with you Diggory." Draco barked. "For once I agree with this Prat" Fred spoke. "Just leave her alone for a while will you!" Cedric shouted storming away. "Fine!" both of the boys responded, marching off in different directions. Fred heads straight towards the corner I am currently hiding around. I sped off in hope he wouldn't see me. That didn't work. "Hey Jules?" he shouted, chasing after me. "Oh hey, Fred," I muttered slowly, turning to face him. "I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour yesterday, I was so worried about you. Like I said before you make me crazy." I couldn't help but blush over Fred's apology and confession. "I accept your apology, Fred." I smile before turning and walking away. "You look beautiful today by the way," he called after me. "Goodbye Fred," I smirked, flicking my hair slightly.

~A few weeks later~

I have finally settled in properly, I have built so many strong friendships. Cedric and I are pretty much joint at the hip, we have grown even closer than before. Harry and I argue like real siblings but our bond is so strong now that we can always feel each other's emotions, it is so strange. It is like I went from feeling absolutely nothing to absolutely everything, not only my own emotions but enough emotion for two. Draco and Fred had done as Cedric said and kept their distance. However, Draco and I still had to finish our potions project together so spent time in the library together but he seemed to respect boundaries for the time being, apart from the odd flirty comment or a brush of hands. I very much enjoyed the time to really get to know Draco. The only time I spent with Fred was at mealtime or in a group in the common room, this allowed me to see Fred in his natural environment, however, I always felt his lingering stares. Maybe I did drive him crazy and I'm just postponing the inevitable, that we will be together. But then my mind always wanders to Draco and what we could have. He is the complete opposite to me but we complement each other, while Fred and I are so similar and so perfect for each other. I guess we'll just see what happens over the next few weeks.

I am currently sitting in the courtyard studying for my herbology test tomorrow. It is a rather splendid day outside so I decided to come out here rather than wasting a beautiful Sunday indoors. The birds in the tree just above my head sang beautifully, the wind swaying the tree back and forth in a peaceful motion. Shallow chatter from other students filled the air and reminded me I wasn't alone. I am so not prepared for this test, herbology has never really been my strong point so I always focus on the other subjects more. I should probably ask Neville for some help, he's a genius when it comes to this stuff. Stuffing my books and various notes in my old ratty satchel I'd bought in second year, I began to head for the Gryffindor common room in hope of finding Neville. I entered the corridor near the Great hall and was greeted by three Slytherin girls all standing shoulder to shoulder. Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode. All rather vile girls, all extremely obsessed with Draco. Pansy spoke first a look of disgust plastered across her pale face. "Oh look if it isn't Potter's less important shadow." She scoffed, clearly finding herself hilarious. Was that really all she could come up with? I laughed, Pansy and her baboons didn't like this. "What do you want Pug Face? Oh wait sorry I forgot Draco told me you don't like being called that." I sassed, rubbing my close relationship with Draco in her face. "Shut up freak!" Bulstrode barked, taking a step towards me. "What are you gonna do about it? Oh, are you guys gonna beat me up? How fun," I giggled, throwing all the girls off slightly. Yeah, I'm a psycho I can take them. I took a step towards Bulstrode, puffing out my chest making me look taller. "Stay away from Draco you little bitch." Pansy screeched, her nasally voice irritating my ears. I glanced over to her, "I can stay away from him but I can't promise he will stay away from me Pug Face." I smirked. All three girls had a look of shock across their face as if I had just smacked them.

I flipped my hair across my shoulder and strutted through the group of snakes. I felt a pair of hands push my back causing me to stumble forwards slightly. Oh no she fucking didn't. I spun around so fast, my fist clenched connecting with Pansy's jaw. She fell backwards, landing on her arse. The other girls gasped before turning to me and trying to continue what Pansy had started. I waited for one of them to throw the first punch but they both went for my hair. You have got to be kidding me. I elbowed the inside of Daphne's arm pushing her hand away from my hair and then connecting my fist with her chin. I then moved onto the other girl, kicking Millicent in the knee causing her to cry out in pain and fall to the floor. A small crowd had now gathered around us. "Is that all you got?" I asked the girls raising my fists waiting for more.

Suddenly I felt two hands reach around my waist and lift me to pull me away from the crowd. I knew instantly it was Draco. His cold hands, the smell of mint and apples, a dead give away. "Draco what are you doing I wasn't finished!" I screamed, kicking and punching at the air trying to getaway. "Calm down you Psycho bitch!" Draco shouted, pulling us into a broom cupboard. Deja vu. I spun to face him, "what the hell Draco? I wasn't finished with them" I barked. "I know that's why I pulled you away, I didn't want you to get in trouble for sending Pansy and the other brats to the hospital wing!" He shouted back at me. Angry stares were exchanged causing the tension in the room to rise. He took a step closer closing the gap between us. Our eyes met but softer this time, both our chests rising and falling at a dramatic pace. Our faces are inches apart. His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips, butterflies erupted in my stomach. He smirked. "You really are a psycho bitch, I heard rumours that you were a troublemaker but I didn't realise you were a violent one." He laughed, placing a hand on my waist. The exact spot his hand made contact with set on fire, my whole body becoming hot as he pulled our chests flush against each other. "Draco" I sighed looking down. "Yes love?" He smiled placing his other hand below my jaw, just touching my neck. I leant into his touch, the soft skin of his hands felt amazing against my skin. "What are you doing?" I whispered looking up into his icy blue eyes. "Kissing you." He replied softly. Leaning in slightly, my eyes fluttered shut. Draco's hot breath hit my lips sending goosebumps across my skin. Our lips were centimetres apart when suddenly the cupboard door swung open.