Chapter Ten- A different side of Fred

Chapter song- Goosebumps by Travis Scott

"You heard! Now let's go!" I snapped, flicking my hair over my shoulder, making my way up the steps. "Stay away from her you little shit," Fred growled inches from Malfoy's face. Draco smirked, raising his eyebrows, "what are you gonna do if I don't Weaselbee?" He barked. "Just you wait." The red-haired boy spoke through gritted teeth, a cold stare plastered across his face. Clenched fists caused the veins in his hands to pop. He puffed out his chest and straightened his posture causing him to stand even taller than the fifth year in front of him. The tension grew as the boys fought for dominance. Draco not backing down or even faltering for a second. This could go on for hours. "Fred are you coming or not?" I barked, folding my arms across my chest. His eyes flicked up to meet mine, his whole body relaxing, his once rather menacing facial expression had softened to his usual state. A small smile swept across his face, obviously feeling rather smug about me calling for him. His eyes returning to Draco's one last time as if to warn him off, before strutting over to the steps. He strode up towards me taking two steps at a time as if it was nothing. Once reaching me he pulled me into his side with one arm, wrapping his arm around the top of my shoulder and kissing the top of my head. He was almost assertive as if to show Malfoy who was boss. We continued to walk up the steps. "See you after the feast Darling," Draco exclaimed. "No you won't!" Fred hollered back before pulling me tighter into his side. Fred doesn't really have a say on whether I see Draco after the feast it's for school work so. 

Well, this is new. I sighed, frustrated with not only myself but also the current position I am in. "What's the matter, my love?" Fred questioned worry evident in his voice. "You two," I replied feeling slightly deflated over the whole situation. Most girls would kill to have two guys fighting over them, but it isn't as fun as it seems. "I'm sorry Jules, I just can't stand him or the way he looks at you as if you're his object or something to collect like some kind of trophy." the words flew from his mouth at a hundred miles per hour almost like a confession. "He is gonna hurt you, I don't want anyone hurting you, I feel this protective instinct whenever I am around you, it's like I turn into a crazy person or something, I can't explain it. I always wanna be wherever you are and the closer we are the calmer those feelings become," he confessed once again. "Fred we have known each other for a week," I laughed at his sudden confession. "It was instant, as soon as I saw you I wanted you, no I needed you," he revealed, stopping and pulling me into a nearby classroom. "Fred where are we-" I was cut off by the slamming door and then being slammed against the door myself. Woah. Erm, what is happening right now? Fred looked down at me, his eyes darkened. All 6'3 of him had suddenly turned into some sex-crazed teenager. I couldn't help but reach up and run my hands through his fiery red hair. He sighed leaning into me. Sweet and innocent Fred wasn't so sweet and innocent after all. His large hands placed either side of my head pressed against the door trapping me from escaping, not that the thought had even crossed my mind. Leaning down he placed soft kisses from my jaw down to my neck. A mix of adrenaline and butterflies burst throughout my body. A small warm sensation filling my lower abdomen. I sighed slightly at the feeling, I felt Fred smile into my neck. I closed my eyes revelling in this small intimate moment. Without warning, Fred smashed his soft lips against mine. It took me a moment to register what was happening. His hand wrapped gently wrapped around my neck keeping me pinned to the door as his other hand found my waist. My hands found the nape of his neck pulling on the short soft hair. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away. I couldn't control the smile that spread across my face. "Well." he grinned.

~The end of the feast~

A tap on my shoulder and a mass of stares from my fellow Gryffindors alerted me of Draco's presence, I turned to face the Slytherin boy, "Ready?" he smirked looking straight through me towards Fred. "Sure," I mumbled, finishing my pumpkin juice and leaving the table. The entire table watches as Draco places a hand at the bottom of my back. Subtle Malfoy! I look over at the Hufflepuff table to find Cedric sending me a knowing smirk and a wink. I giggle shaking my head. "What?" Draco asks as we exit the large double doors of the great hall. "Oh nothing," I mutter, "Where are we going again?"

"We, my dear, are going to the room of requirement. The room is used for many different purposes and by many different people as it changes and fits to whatever the person truly needs, so, for example, I think we will be greeted with a dimly lit fireplace, a large king-sized bed and candles." He laughed wiggling his eyebrows at me. "You're so stupid," I giggled slapping his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist as he laughed into my hair. I'm pretty sure I felt him inhale and smell my hair, I am so glad I used my lavender shampoo this morning, even I must admit it makes my hair smell great. "Draco can I ask you a question?" I asked looking up into his pale blue eyes. "You just did," he smiled sarcastically. "Haha very funny, but seriously?" I pushed once again. "Sure," he smiled, he seemed so content and happy away from everyone else. It's like he had let his guard down and left his stupid egotistical persona in the great hall. "Why are you so different around everyone else?" I questioned as we turned a corner. He looked down as if he was ashamed. "I don't really know J I just am." he paused, "Anyways we are here so watch how cool this is," he exclaimed clearly excited. His face lit up as the outline of a door appeared on the wall, I was too busy watching Draco being all wholesome and cute to care about the door. Without noticing I wasn't paying attention to the little door he pulled me inside. I gasped, he wasn't wrong about what would be in here.