Not a chapter but an explanation

Hi guys just a lil A/N, I just wanted to explain a few things.
I am a Draco simp and I'm also a Fred simp, so this story isn't solely about either one of the boys. I feel like a lot of people are here just for Fred but both of the boys will have there moments. This is also just the very start of the story, there isn't any solid feelings between the characters at the moment It's all fun and games. At the end of the day Jules isn't a very serious girl, she is still just trying to mess around. (So can you not slut shame her, and then ignore when Draco and Fred are sluts and then none of you say anything. Thanks)

Jules and Harry are twins, Sirius and Remus are their God parents. Jules and Draco aren't related in anyway.

Please don't comment horrible stuff because it makes me not wanna write, I'm very sensitive.

I also know you guys think Draco is too soft, but because of his daddy issues I feel like he just craves love and that Jules makes him feel so safe that he can't bring himself to be horrible to her. But as I said it's only the beginning and he will be a little toxic throughout the story mainly because of his jealousy.

Anyways I love you all, please keep reading, voting and commenting🥺❤️