Chapter Five-Potions class

Chapter song- Horns by Bryce Fox

"I can take it from here Weaselbee."

I snatched the hand from my shoulder crushing it in the process. My blood boiled at the pure disrespect not only towards Fred but also me. I am not an object to be passed around. And I can sure as hell find the bloody dungeons without anyone's help. I only asked Fred to walk me to class so I can spend more time with him. The audacity! I slowly turn to face him. "Excuse me?" I spit, throwing his hand back at him in disgust. A smirk appeared over Malfoy's already smug expression. Oh, how I'd love to wipe that stupid smile off his face. "I can walk you to Potions," he winked as if to seduce me. I felt a hand land at the bottom of my back, there it was again that warm fuzzy feeling, my anger settling just through his touch. Fred took a step closer to Draco, towering over the younger boy. "I think I got it, goldie locks," Fred responded in a low almost menacing tone. Draco's eyes met Fred's clearly fighting for dominance before he grunted and strutted off with his gang of pinheads. The older boy clearly won that battle.

"I really wish I could give that kid a piece of his own medicine." He muttered, taking his hand away from my back. Oh. I visibly deflated at the loss of contact. "Why don't you?" I question. Why hasn't anyone put Draco in his place yet? Maybe they're all scared of his family or maybe losing house points. I guess there's always a first. "Because of my dad, he works at the ministry and I don't want to make his life at work difficult." He responded I nod deciding to leave the subject alone. "Let's get you to potions." Fred smiled brightly heading towards the dungeons once again. We fell in line, our steps perfectly in sync. We walked in silence the rest of the way, not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. The kind where you are just happy in someone's company, not feeling the need to talk and ruin the moment. Our hands occasionally brushed, I just wanted to hold his hand. So I bite the bullet and lace our fingers together slowly as if asking for permission before our hands are completely intertwined. I look up just in time to see a small smile stretch across his face.

When I reached the dungeons, I was late, very late. I burst through the door. "I'm so sorry I'm late Sir, I didn't realise how long it took to get here. It won't happen again!" I stumbled over my words, slightly breathless from all the stairs to get down here. Yes yes, I'm unhealthy. A sudden rush of embarrassment flooded over me, everyone in the class was staring. I looked around, meeting eyes with Draco who just laughed at my bright ruby cheeks and wide eyes. My eyes then lock on Snape who currently has his back to me. His monotone voice travelled across the room, "Mrs Lupin-Black I do not appreciate the lateness, however, given the circumstances I will allow it this once." he declared, placing his index finger in the air when speaking the word once. The class looked around at each other as if Snape's reaction was strange and unusual. Dad said Snape would hate me but clearly not. He seems as nice as all the other teachers. Snape spun to face me, swaying his robes slightly. His eyes met mine and he seemed to deflate, an emotion I couldn't quite determine behind his dark eyes. "Take a seat next to Mr Malfoy," he muttered as he returned to his previous position next to the large island at the front of the classroom. Well, this is just bloody brilliant, isn't it? I can't seem to get away from him.

Taking a seat next to Draco I purposely avoid eye contact. His ice-blue eyes burning a hole into the side of my head. "Well, that was an entrance and a half." Malfoy sniggered looking back towards Snape. I try to focus on the lesson but I can feel Draco leaning over onto my side of the desk every couple of minutes. "Do you mind?" I whispered keeping my head down pretending to take more notes. "Don't get too excited J, I'm just copying your notes." He winked. This boy is insufferable. Not even his ridiculously good looks make up for that. "Now over the next few weeks, you will be working on a project surrounding the Amortentia potion with the person sitting next to you, class dismissed." Snape's announcement had the girls who knew what the potion was giggling to each other. "Why is everyone so happy?" I questioned. Draco looked shocked at my question. "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world." He replied, "So your dorm or mine?" he smirked, "neither the library should suffice." I retaliated before sauntering out of the room. Where I was shocked yet delighted to find a six-foot-three redhead leaning on the wall just outside the classroom. He looked up a twinkling smile spread all the way up to his eyes. His gorgeous chocolate orbs glistened in the low glow of the lanterns. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile.

"Jules..."

"Fred..."

A/N: I just wanna clarify Jules is in fifth year with Harry and the twins are only a year older instead of two so that it fits the story line otherwise it won't work :/. Also Sirius didn't got to Azkaban in my story but all will be explained soon. <3