Chapter Twenty two- Back off Theo

Jules' POV
Draco had been in the hospital wing for weeks now, he was frustrated and bored, to say the least. His temper has become somewhat of a problem as of late and was really taking a toll on those trying to look after him. Thankfully Draco was only to be kept in hospital for one more night before being allowed back to his dorm and his classes. He wasn't to participate in any quidditch for at least three months to allow his bones to heal properly.

I was currently heading towards the Great Hall for dinner, I hadn't spent any time with my friends since the incident so I thought Draco would be fine for tonight.

Turning the corner completely oblivious to my surroundings I walked straight into someone. A rather tall boy, I hadn't really had the chance to speak to yet with everything going on. I was pretty sure it was one of Draco's friends. Not one of his little followers but a genuine friend. Theo Nott, I believe his name was.

"Oh god, I'm terribly sorry I was in a world of my own." I apologised, looking up at the boy who had caught me. "No worries love," he smiled back allowing his hand to drop slowly from my arm.

"Hey aren't you Potter's sister? Jules?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as if he were a lost puppy. "Why yes, I am." I grinned. "I must say you're much better looking than Potter, are you sure you're actually related?" he smirked, brushing the hair that had fallen from my plats back into place, his fingers lightly brushed my cheek as he did so. "Apparently so." I giggled taking in his appearance.

I must admit he was gorgeous. Your typical quidditch player through and through. "So tell me is it true every boy in our year is completely infatuated with you?" He questioned, a smug look across his perfectly symmetrical face. Well, that was rather forward. "Oh-erm to my knowledge no." I laughed crossing my arms across my chest awkwardly. "So modest, however from what I have heard-"  

"Well well, what do we have here?" A familiar voice spoke from behind us. Theo looked up at the boy behind us and smirked. "J come her." Draco barked. Excuse me? No one tells me what to do. I spun around and looked him dead in the eye. "Excuse me?" I growled. "I said come here." he was visibly angry now. His knuckles turned white as his fists clenched. Someone's jealous, I smirked as his eyes met mine. If looks could kill.

"Relax Malfoy I was just talking to her." Theo laughed, placing his arm over the back of my shoulders. What the- I looked up at him in shock. I barely know this kid, how dare he! I took a step away letting his arm drop to his side. "What's the matter J?" He questioned a small smirk rising to his face. I spun to face him, "I best be heading in." I muttered before heading towards the Gryffindor table and taking my place between Fred and George.

"What's wrong darling?" Fred questioned as he filled my plate with my favourites. "Oh nothing, just a little tired is all." I smiled gratefully before tucking into the feast before us.

Draco's POV:

"What the fuck was that Nott?" I growled stepping closer to him. He had watched her enter the hall and slowly brought his attention back to me. "I was just curious, mate. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and well now I understand. She is rather beautiful wouldn't you say." He replied smugly. He knew exactly how to push my buttons.

"Back off Theo or I swear to merlin-" He took a step towards me placing a hand on my shoulder. I'm gonna kill him. He may be one of my oldest friends but I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and moved towards the hall slightly.

"She doesn't belong to you Malfoy or the Weasley twin, she is very much up for grabs." He smirked before taking off towards the Slytherin common room. What a prick. I let out a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding in and headed for the hall.