Chapter Twenty-six- Closer

Songs- Closer by Nine Inch Nails and Desire by Meg Myers 

Jules POV:

Never in a million years did I think I would be grinding against Fred Weasley and Draco Malfoy to a 50-cent remix in the middle of the room of requirement. My hands drift between the boys pulling them closer to me. I can feel the envious eyes of girls and guys around us. Heated looks pass between Fred and Draco as I sink lower to the floor, swaying my hips in time with the beat. I drag my hands over my body as I rise again, desire fills the small space between the boys and me. What was I doing? I'm playing these guys off of each other, for an adrenaline rush. I need to leave like now. Spinning around I discover the exit not too far away. Fred must feel my anxiety, as does Draco and suddenly the space between us is a lot smaller. "Where do you think you're going, pretty girl?" Draco whispers, pulling my waist into him until I'm pressed against his- Oh god. Fred smirks, leaning down to whisper in the other ear. "He's not the only one."

The dancing seems futile after a while, both boys becoming more frustrated by the second. Leaning my head back against Draco I smirk up at him before darting towards the exit. Draco knows it's a game and Fred follows in pure desperation. I run as fast as I can away from the room of requirement, the bass of the music vibrates through the hallways around me. How've none of the professors heard it yet? I find myself heading towards the Dudgeons, Draco's room is much nicer than anyone else's in the castle so I'm going to take full advantage of that. Draco told me the password months ago. I run straight through the common room, thankfully it's empty. I can hear their footsteps approaching and I giggle as I push the door to Draco's dorm room open. I head into the bathroom to freshen up a little before they finally reach me. A crash in the bedroom alerts me to their arrival and I lean against the bathroom doorway. Their heads snapped up to where I stood.

"Took you boys long enough," I smirk, waltzing to the Queen sized bed and sitting on the edge. "You know Fred I think she needs to be taught a lesson for the little stunt she just pulled, Don't you?" Draco asked as he took a few steps closer to the bed. "Now I think that's a brilliant idea," Fred smirked as he started to unbutton his shirt. Ok, I fucked up. They can't be serious. I look up at Draco, as the bed dips behind me. Fred's hand wraps around my hair, pulling my head back and giving him access to my neck. His lips are everywhere, the sting of his hand pulling on my hair, the soft bite in his kiss. I don't realise Draco is sinking to his knees until his hands run up my thighs. "Now, are you gonna be a good girl and spread your legs for me?" Draco growled, his hands pushing up the hem of my dress slightly. The cold of his rings pushed into my thighs, sending shivers up my spine. Fred pulls on my hair harshly, whispering "Be a good girl now, go on."

The feeling of Draco's lips on my thighs was enough as I pushed my legs apart. His hands reached my underwear, a small gasp left me causing both of them to giggle. The tear of material and the slight sting that came with it told me Draco had just ripped my favourite underwear. "You're buying me new underwear, you dick," I growled pulling on his hair.

"I have a feeling it won't be the last pair we replace Love."    

To be Continued...