Chapter Sixteen- Good girl

"Can we stay like this forever?"

His words brought a blush to my cheeks, a wide smile grew on his face pleased with the effect he has on me. My hands crept up his chest and around the back of his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss once again. His hands slipped up my skirt, causing a shiver to run up my spine. I want him so bad. I just don't know if I'm ready yet. I don't know how I feel about all of this. But god I want to. Fuck. His hands feel so good, he's so gentle but also so rough. His touch practically sets my skin on fire. I was brought back to reality when Draco caressed my face. My eyes met his. He could see I was struggling. "We can wait, you know baby." He smiled, pecking my lips. Relief washed over me and I pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. "Thank you," I whispered into his neck. He laughed and pulled away. He helped me get dressed and then put his shirt on. He looked over at me trying to tie my tie again. He smirked before giving me a hand. "You know I think we should do that more often." He whispered, his hand around my neck, pushing my face up to look at him. "I think we should," I whispered back before kissing down his neck. The smell of his cologne filling my lungs leaving me in a state of ecstasy. He let out a low groan, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't." He growled. I smirked before continuing to kiss his neck and pull on his hair. I could feel him growing against my thigh and giggled. I looked up at him innocently before grabbing my robes and strutting out of the room. "You'll regret that." He shouted after me. I laughed before heading back to the library.

Oh, fuck Fred! I ran back to the library. I searched for him all over but couldn't find him. When suddenly I heard moans from behind a bookcase. Curious, I went to check what was going on. Slyly taking a look behind the bookcase I found Dean and Seamus in the midst of a rather heated make-out session. Yes, Seamus get it. Leaving them to it I headed back to the common room to get ready for dinner. I turned a corner and was instantly slammed against the wall. Shit. I looked up to find Fred glaring down at me. He may have just been slightly beaten up but I've never seen him look this attractive before. His fiery hair was messy, flying every which way, his chin was starting to bruise giving him a rather rugged look. His eyes darkened with either anger or lust I couldn't tell which. His jawline clenched making his face more defined. His appearance caused my breathing to increase dramatically. The rise and fall of my chest caused ours to meet in the middle. He finally spoke. "Did you fuck him?" My heart sank. "What?" I whispered, my brain not quite registering what he said. "Did you fuck him?" He growled, slamming his hand into the wall next to my head. "No, no I didn't!" I shouted, pushing on his chest. His demeanour changed in a matter of seconds. To say that he hadn't scared me would be a lie but also his newfound dominance was something I quite enjoyed. His eyes softened from anger to just lust. His hand wrapped around my neck roughly and he pulled me towards him, the breath catching in my throat. "Good girl," he smirked. My heart began to race. My whole body became hot. I was speechless. His hand squeezed slightly around my neck bringing me back to reality. What are these boys doing to me? I sighed, leaning into his touch. His hand travelled to the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. How can something feel so wrong but also so right? His lips pressed roughly to mine as if his life depended on that one kiss. I forgot how to breathe. I melted into him, he pushed me against the wall, pressing his body tightly against mine. He pulled away slightly, "Be mine?" he asked. I can't be his yet. I still don't know how I feel. I looked down, unable to look him in the eye. "Fred." I sighed. His hand rested on my cheek gently, "it's because of him isn't it?" he growled becoming angry once again. I nodded avoiding any eye contact. "Spend the night with me, Saturday night after the Quidditch match?" he asked enthusiastically. I looked up at him, "How can I refuse?" I smiled. He pulled me into a bear hug. "Thank you Beautiful." he gushed, kissing my forehead.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS, its time for dinner!" George shouted down the hallway. Both of us blushing, Fred grabbed my hand and we strolled to the Great Hall. Deep in conversation, we entered the hall, realisation of where we were made my pull my hand from Freds. My eyes locked onto Draco. My blood began to boil when I saw Pansy practically throwing herself at him. I swear to Merlin I'm gonna rip this girl apart if she doesn't back the fuck off. Draco's eyes met mine and a smirk appears. He leans further into pansy pretending to be interested in what she is saying. Oh, it's on. Two can play that game. I strut over to the Gryffindor table and take a seat next to Fred making sure to sit as close as possible. I wrap one arm around his and lean into him. I place my leg over him and his hand lands on my thigh. I look up at him and wink. He smirked but tried to hide it by drinking some pumpkin juice. The feast appeared in front of us. Everyone tucked in, the warm sound of laughter filled the air. But all I could focus on was Fred's hand on my thigh slowly inching higher and higher. I tried eating but nearly choked when Fred reached all the way up my skirt. Everyone stopped eating and looked up at me. "Sorry," I blushed. Fred let out a laugh and continued to stroke my inner thigh. I noticed Fred wasn't eating anything. "Fred, aren't you eating?" I questioned slightly concerned. "Oh I'm just not hungry," he smiled. He then leaned in and whispered seductively "Not for food anyway." I gasped nearly choking on my food again. Fred giggled and squeezed my leg. Everyone else seemed to melt away when I was with him but I felt a pair of eyes burning a hole into the side of my head. I looked up to find Draco staring straight at me and Fred. He was clearly furious. He mouthed the words "the room, tonight." I nodded looking away and engaging in the current conversation. Oh, I'm gonna pay for this later. I smiled at the thought, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Draco playing with his tie. He smirked feeling my eyes on him. Breaking out of my trance I asked who was playing in the quidditch match on Saturday, Ginny revealed it was a Gryffindor vs Slytherin match. Well, this could be interesting.