𝟔

'Wait, you weren't joking when you asked me that?'

Orinna was in a call with Scott, and was trying to not overreact.

She was asked if she wanted to be in the next MCC, the thing she had been watching from the sidelines for the last few weeks.

The idea of being in a championship, even though she'd probably be put in a team with Tommy, with some of her childhood hero's was something she had dreamed of.

She really wanted to call him, she had no reason apart from she though it was a whole joke at first.

'No, no I'm not joking. I've had a few people contact me about you, and I've had you on the list to contact for a bit, so why not now?' Scott spoke into the microphone.

'Well, when is it and who would I be with?' Orinna asked, almost as if she had something to do any time soon.

'You'd be with Quackity, Wilbur and Tommy and it's October 24th, which is two days time. You're replacing Fundy because he had to drop out a few hours ago. All you need is the ip address for the server and a halloween skin, is that ok?' The man asked, and the girl couldn't feel happier.

'Oh, omg yes this is amazing. Thank you. Thank you so much' The girl exclaimed, before hanging up and immediately searching for skins.

 Thank you so much' The girl exclaimed, before hanging up and immediately searching for skins

orinnamay
well there's finally a need for
all the halloween minecraft skins...

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

karljacobs_
w h a t

orinnamay
check dms

||||||||||

tommyinnit
OH SO ITS YOU

orinnamay
OH SO ITS ME

tommyinnit
i'm coming round rn

orinnamay
front doors already unlocked

||||||||||

fundylive
at least they had someone good
replace me

orinnamay
the shade...

fundylive
but seriously good luck!

orinnamay
i'll do you justice 😃

||||||||||

smajor1995
very very cool, did you
have trouble finding a skin?