𝟏𝟏

Orinna ended up in a call with Tubbo and Tommy. She didn't even know how, but they'd been doing a stream on their own private world, and still remained on call for hours after the stream ended.

Orinna was oddly sad, she didn't even know why she was, she was just succumbed to a feeling of sadness.

The boys were both being overly loud compared to the girl, laughing and shouting at practically everything they said.

'Rinna? You ok?' Tubbo realised the girl had been rarely talking in the last half an hour.

'Yeah, I guess...' Orinna replied rather hesitantly, she really didn't know how to reply. She was still trying to figure out what this new found sadness was.

'Are you sure you're ok?' Tubbo was being persistent, which she'd usually hate, but because how she felt right now, it was actually alright.

'Is it because of somebody?' Tommy asked, and it made something almost click in her brain.

Karl.

It sounded really odd, but talking to him did truly make her happy, and due to her and him having complete different schedules the past few days meaning that they couldn't talk was something that really brought her mood down.

'Well, no...' she started, but it was so unconvincing that it was painful to even try and hear her reasons for it not being someone.

'It's Karl isn't it?' Tubbo asked, half oblivious to the fact that Tommy was trying to write down things for the group chat to hear about later.

'Umm... no?' Orinna was still being terrible with her lying, which she was usually rather good at.

'Stop lying, it is, so what's up?' Tommy asked, instead of typing up everything or recording it, he grabbed a notepad and pen.

'I- it's just I miss him. And yeah it's stupid like I've never met him before but like I have no easy way to talk to him, I'm not in the SMP, obviously I'm not in any Mr Beast videos and then time zone differences and stuff. Then like we have different schedules and whenever I call him I'm practically asleep' Orinna started ranting, slowly turning more sad then angry.

She would love it if they both lived near each other, it would be easier to do streams and just talk without one or the other being half asleep.

'Well, oh, we could always ask Dream if he could add you, I mean, that's how we got Jack in!' Tubbo asked, a smile evident in his words but it didn't really help, it was a lot easier and less exclusive when Jack joined.

'No, no, no you can't, it's really not fair! I don't know, Id just love to be with him in person you know?' Orinna gave a smile, half happy about people caring for her, but half as a sad smile, almost as if she was seeing someone she truly loved move away.

'Yeah, we get you, we'll try sort something out' Tommy said whilst writing things down, before Orinna left the call to go to sleep.

operation karlinna

participants
you (tommy)
big d (dream)
gogy (george)
wilby (wilbur)
bitchboy (sapnap)
big q (quackity)
nihachu (niki)
tubbo (tubbo)

guys
guys
guys
GUYS
GUYS
URGENT

tubbo
yes tommy?

tubbo you were there
you don't need to worry
but
your backup would be nice

tubbo
OH IS IT ABOUT THAT CALL

yes

tubbo
ah ok ok

big d
wait what
what's happened

gogy
wtf tommy
i was gonna sleep

bitchboy
no surprise there

gogy
shut up

anyways
we were on call
with orinna

tubbo
she was sad

and tubbo asked why

big d
wait why are you finishing
each other's sentences

nihachu
it's kinda cute

wilby
what do you mean?

nihachu
well it's cute in the sense
that they know each other
well enough to finish the
other person's sentences

wilby
oh ok
i get you
tubbos cute
the gremlin on the other hand?
absolutely not

back to my original point
she was sad
because she couldn't be with
karl and because they have different
sleep schedules and she misses him

nihachu
and she denies liking him?

yes

tubbo
she also said it was hard for
her because they don't have
something which they don't
have something to share
like she isn't on the dream smp

big d
well, i was going to ask her to
join anyways

tubbo
THANK GOD
me and tommy were going to
blackmail you into it

well, thanks for ruining the plan

tubbo
oh

no don't be sad
but also i wanna ask
any progress with karl?

bitchboy
he's brought her up multiple
times, and got flustered when
we brought up him liking her

big q
LIKE HE WAS IGNORING US
AND WE SAID HER NAME
AND HE STARTED TALKING
HE'S WHIPPED

WAIT
i have an idea

HELLO---SORRY FOR LIKE, NOT UPDATING---ANYWAYS---BYE

HELLO
-
-
-
SORRY FOR LIKE, NOT UPDATING
-
-
-
ANYWAYS
-
-
-
BYE