𝟏𝟑

'Wilbur, I need immediate help I don't know how to do this what the fuck do I do'

Orinna was in a private call with Wilbur now, and she honestly didn't know what to say.

She likes Karl.

Well, she REALLY likes Karl.

And she'd never felt this sort of emotion before.

She didn't really know how to describe it, as soon as she realised that she liked him, everything seemed to fall into place.

The longing to be with him.

The comfort that he seemed to provide.

The smile he'd give her that would light up her face into a goofy grin.

How he literally could make her happy on the worst of days.

Now, she just needed to figure out these feelings.

'Orinna, calm, please, well, what's wrong?' Wilbur asked rather patiently, he really cared for the girl, and wanted the best for her. He knew she was extremely anxiety ridden about things like feelings.

She'd been offered a Love or Host before, but knew that she wouldn't be able to cope with it, she'd never really had anyone to love before.

Well, of course she'd had the platonic love between family and friends, but when she thought about even trying to act out being in love, it was difficult.

She thought she'd mess it up, that she would say something stupid or do the wrong thing and ruin it all.

She'd lose the person that she had really, really liked all because of her doing something stupid.

'How do you, yanno, figure out if you like someone?' Orinna was confused. She didn't know how to figure it out, the weird feelings which she determined were feelings of love, were almost foreign to her. And sure, Wilbur may write songs about girls who left him, but he was amazing at advice and knew exactly what to say.

'Orinna, breathe, just think. Do they make you happy?' Wilbur smiled, he saw the girl as almost like a younger sister, but one of the ones from a movie where they all get along.

'Well, yeah, obviously' Orinna stated, sure it was a blatantly obvious answer, but at least it made her think.

'Do you want a future with them?' Wilbur continued, he really liked where this was going, he could tell without even asking for a name that it was Karl.

The girl paused for a second, before muttering 'Yeah'

'Well I'd say you definitely like Karl' Wilbur stated, trying to not burst out laughing at the girls face literally falling.

'Is it, is it really that obvious?'

'To everyone but you' He smiled.

orinnamay
<3

751,938 likesorinnamay yanno what, tommyinnit is actually very good at taking photos :)(tagged - tommyinnit)

751,938 likes
orinnamay yanno what, tommyinnit is actually very good at taking photos :)
(tagged - tommyinnit)

tommyinnit you look nice
> orinnamay thank you tommy :)

karljacobs_ vv pretty
> orinnamay <333

dream ew. go back in a hole.
> orinnamay don't expose my skywars techniques
>> dream i just did, what you gonna do about it?
>>> orinnamay snap your neck or crush your kneecaps, whichever is easier
>>>> dream i would like to apologise to all of you for what i did. it was very wrong and i am very sorry. i would like to just move on and live a normal life yanno, get a job and get married and change my ways. i hope this apology impresses you even though my grandma made me do it and i don't really mean it

nihachu SO PRETTY
> orinnamay 💗💗💗

wilbursoot 😏
> orinnamay shut the fuck up forget i ever told you about that you son of a bitch go fucking die
>> wilbursoot i-

wilbursoot 😏> orinnamay shut the fuck up forget i ever told you about that you son of a bitch go fucking die>> wilbursoot i-

🤪🤪🤪
-
-
-
HOW ARE WE DOING
-
-
-
ANYWAYS
-
-
-
LIKE/COMMENT/VOTE
-
-
-
BYE 🥰