𝟒𝟎

'What the fuck are we gonna do?'

Orinna and Karl were sat on a call together. They both decided to like the same comment about shipping them, and suddenly they were getting tonnes of messages about it.

It was difficult for them. They both wanted to keep quiet about their relationship for a while, but that didn't seem like it was happening.

Most of the comments were positive aswell. many saying how they were an amazing couple and were always destined to be with each other.

But their was a crazy amount of hate mainly directed at Orinna. It was horrible, why did she deserve this?

It was always aimed at the women. Why did the women have to get attacked because some teenagers favourite boy got with them? Most of the time the relationship between the fan and the creator would be illegal, so why do they have the fantasy of being with them?

And it was also mentally challenging for them both. Of course they wanted to go public about it, who wouldn't want to tell the whole world about their relationship?

But they knew that until everyone died down a bit on the hate, it was unreasonable. So until then, they just had to wait it all out.

'We should wait for a bit. See what happens. I'd love to public, but it's not the right time' Karl said, and it calmed the girls nerves. She would've hated going public in that frame of mind.

 She would've hated going public in that frame of mind

double updates

love yall

read @-TUBBEE's book

k bye