𝟐𝟎

A week has passed since everyone decided that they would meet up, and not much had changed, apart from everyone's nerves and excitement being through the roof.

It was especially bad for Orinna and Karl. Both of them wanted for the month to be over so they could be with each other. What didn't help was their friends asking about them possibly making a move.

None of it was done in a bad nature, they just wanted the tension between them to just disappear and for them to be happy.

Orinna also still hadn't recorded anything or been streaming. She had convinced herself multiple times that she would try and do it, but the 'Go Live' button was almost like a physical representation of all her anxiety, and looking at it or thinking of pressing it was honestly scary.

Instead, she had been writing songs, one of her pass times. She enjoyed music greatly, and used to make that her solo career, but streaming had this feeling where it was just comfortable.

But the break from streaming made her realise that music was another big passion of hers. Maybe she could be like Wilbur and do both? Sure, she sang a few times on stream, but never made a full song.

That's when it hit her. About a year ago she sung a snippet of a song she made on stream, and ever since then, people had been asking for a full length version. Why doesn't she release that and see what happens then?

 Why doesn't she release that and see what happens then?

orinnamay
mortals - 24th december
8pm gmt

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

tommyinnit
so you took my advice?

orinnamay
only this once

||||||||||

username395
WAIT IS THAT THE SONG
THAT YOU SUNG A WHILE BACK

orinnamay
🤭

|||||||||

username931
lmao sis thinks we forgot

username959
ikr

username048
move on everyone's past
it

|||||||||

wilbursoot
YES ORINNA

orinnamay
:)

||||||||||

karljacobs_
OMG OMG OMG YES
CANNOT WAIT I-

orinnamay
<333

dream
and you don't have feelings
for eachother????

dreamand you don't have feelingsfor eachother????

SMALL FILLER CHAPTER

READ EVERYTHING @-TUBBEE WRITES OR ELSE

FACE REVEAL WHEN ROSEPETALS GETS 100K READS AND THIS GETS 15K?

ANYWAYS BYE