𝟒𝟕

Tommy, the dog not the person, was soon becoming one of Orinna's favourite things. He was clearly a great fit for the house, he was the right amount of chaos and tranquility.

As she was right now, her and Tommy, the person, were walking her dog, alongside Betty and Walter. It had become a daily occurrence, both of them salvaging the last of the time they had together.

The dogs got along amazingly. She was surprised at first, thinking her dog would scare off Tommy's. Approaching their houses again, Tommy basically begged for the girl to come round his.

She hadn't left the dog home along before, but it would be a good time to start.

'Sure, let me just take him home' she smiled down at the dog, who was just full of excitement. It was nice, the feeling of being loved, but in the way between a pet and an owner. She had missed this.

Sitting in a vc with all of her friends round Tommy's was one of the most chaotic things to happen in her life

Sitting in a vc with all of her friends round Tommy's was one of the most chaotic things to happen in her life. They were going to try record a podcast. Why? Just for the fun of it.

Orinna had been on L'Cast, HBomb's podcast for the Dream SMP, and she had really enjoyed it. The laid back podcast she did was with both Puffy and Awesamdude, two of her favourite people on the SMP now.

They hadn't talked too much before then, but since then they had talked a lot more. They were both incredible at everything they did, and it was great to see at least some sort of parental figure for Tommy on the SMP.

But now, she was sat in a call with Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, Karl, Wilbur, Philza, Techno and Schlatt. The latter she hadn't really talked to, but was very familiar with his content due to Tommy.

The host was Tommy, he was insisting on calling in the Pogcast. He said it would be a one time thing, but the enjoyment they were all having wouldn't really make them say no to another.

'So I am here with Orinna, Big Q, Karl, Bitch Boy, Schlatt, Philza, Pig Man and Wilbur' Tommy tried saying, but not without everyone intervening and making pure chaos.

They weren't streaming, luckily for the girl, because some of the facial expressions she was doing would be reposted and taken out of context.

Five minutes into it, and Orinna was genuinely starting to get a headache. She hated being headache-prone, it really didn't benefit her as a streamer.

'Hey Orinna' Schlatt directly spoke to her for the first time ever. She was shocked at first, and Tommy was the only one who noticed her face changing, making him cackle with laughter.

'Hello Schlatt' she replied, voice as monotone as she could make it.

They sat there in silence in a few seconds, the girl ended up giggling away from the mic, but it ended up setting off everyone else laughing.

She liked this. She liked the time with her friends.

 She liked the time with her friends

orinnamay
<3

936,927 likesorinnamay i like this look

936,927 likes
orinnamay i like this look. that's a fun fact.

tommyinnit i remember when your room looked like this
> orinnamay this was a week ago
>> orinnamay like what are you on
>>> tommyinnit i remember when your room looked like this
>>>> orinnamay i'm scared for you
>>>>> tommyinnit change the for to of
>>>>>> orinnamay that took me a minute to figure out
>>>>>>> tommyinnit dumbass
>>>>>>>> orinnamay that's a lot coming from you
>>>>>>>>> tommyinnit shut the fuck up
>>>>>>>>>> orinnamay no
>>>>>>>>>>> tommyinnit watch out tonight i will come and stab you
>>>>>>>>>>>> orinnamay oooo scary

karljacobs pretty
liked by orinnamay and 9224 more

karljacobs 🥺
> orinnamay 💗

wilbursoot yes
> orinnamay yes?
>> wilbursoot yes
>>> orinnamay yes

tubbolive i like it!
> orinnamay thank you tubbo <3

username742 wait why did she change her room? didn't she say it took her like two months?
> username313 is she moving or something?

username028 the room was so cool! why did you change it? 🥰
> orinnamay reasons everyone will soon find out... 🤪

hello!!!

hello!!!

i had that photo in my camera roll for ages for me to use

anyways, i'm gonna try write some of homeward bound, but i am lacking so much motivation for it

follow @-SP1F3Y or else

i love you all so much, you deserve absolutely everything and you are all valid and amazing <3

k bye

this was written in maths