𝟒𝟔

Snow was still falling in the North of England, and it was all rather tranquil. The snowflakes were rather delicate in Orinna's mind, floating with a great amount of grace.

At this point, she had two weeks left in England, and the reality was slowly setting in. She didn't really think about it in too much seth before, either being really happy or sad about the situation depending on the way she saw it.

One day, she was just trying to relax for a little while, stress about moving had suddenly been lifted off of her back.

A faint knock was heard from her front door, she wasn't expecting any visitors, so she was pleasantly surprised.

Outside was the silhouette of Tommy, Orinna's sides of her mouth curling up as she opened the door.

She really appreciated the boys suddenly clingy behaviour. It was rather sweet, she definitely preferred this side of him that most people never got to see.

'I know you aren't going for two weeks, but I got you something' he smiled down at the girl who was over a foot shorter. The height difference was still humorous to them.

'Oh okay, well, come in then?' she moved over slightly for the boy to her past her.

'Wait, let me go grab in, wait there and cover your eyes or something' the boy hadn't really thought it all through, so he was just trying to make it go as easily and smoothly as possible.

She sat down and covered her eyes with her hands, she was questioning what the boy would've gotten her.

She was confused when she heard more than one set of footsteps, then she remembered not everyone lived home alone so his parents may helping him.

But he wouldn't buy her something too big, she knew that he was smart enough to know she barely had enough space for more things.

'Ok, ok, before you said anything, I asked Karl and he said it was all fine. Don't kill me.' Tommy said, which made Orinna panic. Why would he need to ask Karl first?

Opening her eyes, she was rather apprehensive. She couldn't really predict what was going to be in front of her, and she was in shock when she saw what the boy had in his arms in this point.

She can remember vividly one day when she was out on a walk with the boy and they were talking about pets. Obviously Tommy had Walter and Betty, who Orinna often looked after, hence why Karl had a photo of her with one of the dogs.

But Orinna didn't have a dog for her own. She had wanted one badly for ages, but never found the time for having one in the UK, she always prioritised work.

She said that if she could have any dog it would be a husky. Big and proud dogs, that were also adorable.

And in the boys hand was a blue eyed husky puppy. Absolutely adorable, looked like the dog version of happiness.

She was shocked at how expensive this clearly was, but didn't want to have a go at the boy for using so much money on her.

'Is it mine?' Orinna asked, seeing that the boy probably needed help getting some of the puppies things in the room so that's why she heard mlre than one set of feet.

The boy nodded, slowly passing the dog over. 'Is it a girl or boy?' the girl was so brought up with happiness that tears slightly started coming up into her eyes.

'It's a boy, 12 weeks old. Not named, so you can choose it' Tommy smiled at the sight in front of him, still sad that the girl would be moving on, but realised that it was for the better of her.

'I have a name idea, can I just give you him as I wanna ask Karl first' she said, offering the boy the dog as she left the room to go call him.

orinnamay
welcome to my house ig tommy
thank tommyinnit, the person who
you are named after for meeting me
🥰🥰

orinnamaywelcome to my house ig tommythank tommyinnit, the person whoyou are named after for meeting me🥰🥰

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

tommyinnit
it's ok, you deserve it :)

orinnamay
thank you so much tommy :)

||||||||||

karljacobs
so cute 🥺

orinnamay
you'll meet him soon 🥺

karljacobs
yessss

||||||||||

tubbolive
wait he's so cute

orinnamay
yes he is isn't he

||||||||||

wilbursoot
you could've chose any name
and you chose tommy

orinnamay
he bought me him so it seemed
only fair :(

wilbursoot
i'm just joking, he's very cute

||||||||||

username421
SHE NAMED HIM AFTER TOMMY 💗

||||||||||

username622
so cute i cannot🥰

username622so cute i cannot🥰

hello all

you loved softie tommy so you got him

i should stop reflecting my own wants onto my characters

written in food tech

read @-TUBBEE's book because she's amazing and i love her :)

ok but after this, four parts until the book is done

anyways goodbye, go eat and drink something