𝟐𝟕

They decided to just sit around for Quackity's birthday, they were going to all go down to the beach but seeing as they planned to do that the next day as well they didn't want to be too tired out.

Suddenly it had gone from a relaxed party to a game of Truth or Dare with all the adults, sending Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo out of the room.

So far a few of the adults, mainly Wilbur and Fundy had done some shots and Dream and George had kissed each other making Sapnap and Karl shout about DreamNotFound multiple times.

'Ok Karl, truth or dare?' a slightly tipsy Fundy said to the boy. He waited for a second, before going 'Truth'

'If you had to date anyone in the room who would you date'

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

It would've been ok if he knew the girl was drunk, or if he was drunk, but he knew that everyone in that room was expecting him to say Orinna's name.

Everyone was glancing between the pair, waiting for the boy to say something. The tension in the room raised from a 0 to a 100 in a matter of seconds, but you couldn't disagree with Fundy, who even though he had been drinking a little bit, just wanted the pair to pull their shit together and ask each other out.

Meanwhile, Orinna was dying inside. What if he said someone else's name, or in general just not say anything. She couldn't bare to think about it.

'Orinna' the boy blushed at the ground, trying to not bring too much attention to the thing he just said.

People said all sorts of things, awwing and nudging the girl, who had also started blushing profusely and trying avoid Karl's occasional glances.

'Ok then Orinna' the even more drunk than before Fundy asking, his words weren't slurred at all and caught the girls attention almost immediately.

'Yes?' she replied, she was questioning why she was asked next, seeing as they were going in an order and she had to wait for a fair few more people.

'If you had to date anyone in this room, who would it be?'

Her heart sunk, not because she didn't want to say Karl but because she didn't have the courage to. Putting a strong and take no shit personality was easy online, but as soon as the camera was away she didn't know how to do that.

But then she looked at the boy who had now started to avoid her eye contact. He was scared she didn't share the feelings and the love he had was not reciprocated. It truly was petrifying for him...

'Karl' the girl did the same as what he had done, blushing at the ground and avoiding all eye contact.

It was bittersweet, it was amazing they had both confessed their crushes on each other, but the silence after when neither of them doing anything further didn't help the tension in the room.

'Right well, it's been a nice night but I think I'm gonna head out' Orinna said before rushing out of the room, Karl following in a few minutes time.

short but super important

lmao yall thought they'd get together?

i'm evil like this

but i know exactly where this book is going, and it's going to be amazing

anyways vote, comment and add to reading lists

do the thing above with the book @-TUBBEE wrote as well

love yall <3