𝟒𝟒

'Tommy!' the girl had ran round his house as soon as she and Karl had sorted everything over.

'Yes?' he called down the stairs, she knew he was going to be either recording or streaming in a couple days, and she just wanted to get it over and done with.

'I have something to tell you' she ran up the stairs, sitting in the edge of his bed next to the boy, turning to look at his face.

'Which is?' the boy never really got nervous, but he'd never seen the girl like this before, with such obvious conflicting emotions.

'I-, well, I'm moving to America next month' the girl had tears growing in her eyes.

She admired the boy as a younger brother, she had loved seeing him grown into the mature person he was today.

As he looked down, the girl could notice a few tears swelling up in his own eyes. He saw the girl as almost a mentor, he had grown so much as a person as she lived next door.

'You're moving?' the boy had one tear just rolling down his face in what felt like a slow motion movement. She nodded, not really being able to form words completely.

They sat there is silence, hugging each other is a way which was almost to say it was all going to be ok.

fluff

i wanted to cry during this

written in maths

@-TUBBEE is amazing and deserves the world

k bye

<3