𝟑𝟏

Everyone else was looked at them shocked. No one had realised until Quackity had noticed and starting cheering louder than when the years changed.

Everyone turned to look at him questioning his sanity, well, not for the first time, to which he pointed at the pair who had their arms wrapped around each other.

Most of them were lost for words because they knew how nervous they had both been about making a move on the other.

But Wilbur felt a sense of pride come over him. He was the one who Orinna vented all her feelings out to, and seeing the stupid grin on her face still be there was something he was elated about.

Everyone around the started cheering. Sure, it wasn't helping either if their nerves, but it relieved them of the pressure of them having to tell the others if they hadn't seen.

The pair got overly embarrassed, but didn't leave each other's grasp for the whole party, whether it was a hug from behind from Karl or holding hands.

They were some of the latest to go to bed, only Wilbur, Fundy and Eret stayed downstairs for longer, and the only way you could tell was because you could still hear drunk karaoke going on until about 4am.

But upstairs in Karl's and Orinna's shared room, the pair were both getting ready to sleep. Neither had drunk anything at all in the end, but had consumed enough caffeine to keep them awake.

Neither had even thought about asking the other out yet. That was a huge step. But just before they got into bed, Karl got this sudden wave of confidence.

'Orinna' he mumbled as the girl wrapped herself in his arms. It was something very comforting to them both, seeing as their love language was definitely touch instead of gifts or words.

'Yes' she replied, looking into his eyes, her heart warming as she noticed his glance was almost full of admiration for the girl.

'Would you, um, how do I say this? Well...

would you be my girlfriend?'

Her heart stopped momentarily. What the fuck. She had wanted this for so long.

She didn't deserve Karl in her opinion, she was just another girl on this planet. No one special.

But after the last couple of days, sure she had her moments of doubt, but she started seeing her self-worth a lot more. And anyways, she would be stupid to turn down an amazing person such as Karl.

'Of course I will'

Karl kissed her softly on her temple, as they were both filled with pure joy. Joy was an understatement, they were filled with the most amount of happiness humanly possible.

And as they drifted off to sleep, neither could comprehend the fact that 'They are actually mine'

yall

it happened!!!!

you should be bowing down to me

anyways, as i post this, rosepetals has 93.8k reads which is absolutely insane

i love yall

read @-TUBBEE's book or else

beano out :)