𝟒𝟖

The last day Orinna was living in the UK had creeped up on her so quickly. She didn't want it to happen, but everything must be done for a reason.

The girl didn't want to move. She had less than five hours left until she had to go down to her overnight hotel before her flight tomorrow.

She wanted to be down there the night before so she knew that she would be ok for time.

But now she was starting to regret it. She wanted to just stay out for a little while.

Looking out of the window, she got changed ready for her day of travelling. Orinna put on the most basic outfit she could find, but at this point she couldn't care less. She just wanted to be comfy.

But she couldn't think about that for now. She wanted to go to Tommy and say goodbye to him.

She was going to miss that boy. He was someone who had greatly impacted her life, and she was so grateful for him.

No matter what, she had made so many memories in this house. And no matter what, it could never leave her.

 And no matter what, it could never leave her

She couldn't brace herself for the goodbye. It was painful to even think about leaving Tommy, let alone her home country.

Three hours were left. The day had gone by way to quickly for the girls liking. Now, she had put the rest of her belongings in her car.

Turning to look around her house, it looked eerily empty. She loved something looking either bright or full, it gave it more personality.

But now it looked dull. All of her coloured walls had been painted over white, and all of her art had been stripped away.

Yet, it still kept that homely charm. Without the colour and brightness it in an odd way managed to look great.

Picking up her bag with all her essentials, she got her dog on it's lead and left the house for the very last time.

She took a quick walk with Tom, she started calling the dog Tom most of the time to clear up confusion
that people were getting. She looked at the surrounding area, and although not as long as she wanted it to be, it was nice.

It reminded her of her first day when she lived here, although not with a dog. The day where she was so intrigued by the odd beauty the place had.

A long walk in the area was something she needed. It made her reminisce and also relax, making her not stress as much as she had done before.

Turning back to her car, parked outside her old house, she slowly made her way to Tommy's house.

Lightly knocking on the door, she was pleasantly shocked to see his mother answer the door. The women had a strange bond, very motherly and daughterly, and they liked it a lot.

'He's upstairs' she said, smiling as she took Orinna's dog from her.

She hurried up the stairs, trying to avoid crying through the whole house and making a scene. She didn't even reach the door before a tear rolled down her cheek.

Opening the door, she saw the boy sat at in front of his monitor trying to write something for college.

'Tommy' the girl said, her voice a little shaky at this point.

His head spanned around, looking at the smaller girl. The goodbye was going to be hard, but for the best.

She walked over to his bed and sat on the edge, the boy soon joining her.

'You know, I don't think I ever really said how much I appreciate you' Orinna muttered, Tommy looking at her with a questioning face.

'You helped me a lot you know, I would probably be stuck somewhere with no one to talk to if I didn't know you. And umm, you were just always this little ray of sunshine, even when I first met you. You just always made everything you did something anyone having a bad day would be able to laugh at' she smiled at the boys softening expression.

'I mean, I could say the same about you. You helped me grow as a person and made me a better person. You helped me with my self worth and just were one of the best' he smiled at the girl who wrapped him in a hug.

They stayed like that for a little while, both having a few tears rolling down their faces. She didn't want to move at all, the brotherly comfort that Tommy gave her was irreplaceable.

But as her alarm she put on her phone to remind her to leave started ringing, she just let the tears roll.

'I- I have to go' she said, through much discomfort. The boy nodded, as they walked towards the front door.

It felt awfully slow, like every step took a century to happen. Usually she'd like this feeling of everything around her slowing down, but right now she hated it.

It made it awfully painful for Orinna and Tommy. As she took back Tom, she hugged both of Tommy's parents, two of the most influential people in her life.

The final hug with Tommy was bittersweet. She hated moving in, but she knew it was for the best.

And as they pulled apart, the glance they shared was enough, they didn't need to say goodbye, it would hurt them even more.

And as Orinna put her foot down to start the car, she just let the tears flow as she headed off towards the airport, leaving both Tommy and her life in the UK behind.

hello

i cried whilst writing this

this was written in maths and it was so hard for me to do

i was meant to put something in here a while back, but someone (if it was you please tell me in the comments, i cannot figure out who it was) made something, and i love it

anyways i love you all and you are amazing

read @-SP1F3Y's book please it is so good

k bye <3