𝟑𝟑

Orinna and Karl had planned the whole day out for themselves. Well, they said planned out, but in actual fact they had just said that they'd spend the day together.

At the time, Orinna was getting ready for whatever they were going to be doing. She was told to not wear anything too extra but knew they were leaving the house, so just a red corset and some blue jeans.

She looked pretty. She never complimented herself enough, so when looking in the mirror and thinking she looked good it was something she actually felt happy about.

She had something she liked to call 'Online Narcissism', something that really confused all her friends when they first met her.

Touching up her makeup slightly, she put the brushes down and took a couple of instagram-worthy photos and headed out of the door.

Before meeting Karl downstairs, she met with Eret, Niki and Minx. They smiled as she entered the room, they could also tell that she was gorgeous.

'You look amazing!' Niki said, whilst wrapping the smaller girl into a hug. She really appreciated them three, they always had her back.

The others quickly hugged the girl before she headed downstairs.

Karl was absolutely shocked. She looked absolutely ethereal to him. He had always thought the girl was gorgeous, but in the moment he was in awe.

Quackity and Sapnap were both in the kitchen watching on, and really wanted to start cackling with laughter, apart from the fact that they had both told to be quiet about watching on.

The awkwardness radiating from the boy was incredible. He was stuttering over his words and his hands were very fidgety.

It was easy to compare him to a teenage girl asking out her longtime crush. Face flushing a different colour and just being a hot mess. The two boys slipped upstairs to tell the others about what was happening downstairs.

Back downstairs, they headed out of the door hand in hand and with goofy grins. Karl was trying his best to be a proper gentleman, opening the doors and letting her through first, but instead they just ended up laughing and whoever got to the door first opened it.

First thing they got to was a small local restaurant.

They sat down and quickly ordered food, both just getting burgers, quick and simple food.

They made small take whilst waiting for food and whilst eating it. Sure it was just small talk, but they flowed easily and there was no awkwardness.

Both of their nerves had run off by this point, seeing the other be so nervous made them feel less tense.

Karl insisted on paying the bill. Orinna had never been 100% for gender stereotypes, but the boy was completely adamant that he must pay for both of their dinners.

Leaving the restaurant, the goofy grins were still etched on their faces. They were both clearly in absolute admiration of each other and it made them look like an amazing couple, one like something from a movie.

They were the in real life depiction of Troy and Gabriella, and neither were complaining. In actual fact, they dreamed to be like that.

Next they just went on a walk, being their usual stupid selves.

'Hey Karl?' she said, smiling as she leant her head on his side, seeing as she was just a little too short to lay it on his shoulder. He looked down at her and his heart warmed up. The pure happiness that she was letting out was making him feel amazing.

'Yes Rin?' he giggled as the girls head snapped up to look at him.

'Thank you for everything you've done for me' she felt him wrap his arms around her from behind and spin her back round to face him.

The locked eyes for a few seconds, both their stomachs erupting into butterflies. No matter how many times they would lock eyes, they would still get this feeling of love and nerves inside them.

He lifted her up slightly, and kissed her softly.

It was longer than the one from when the years changed. It was sweet but still filled with passion and pure bliss.

When they pulled apart they headed back down to the beach from the first night and a few nights before. At this point it had turned into night, and they opted to stargaze instead of go back to the house like they were originally going to do.

The night sky was gorgeous. The stars were bright and the moon glistened on the water in a serene way.

They sat on a rock, eyes directed over the water. By this point, the temperature had dropped, and like every cliche movie, he offered the girl his jacket.

She kept refusing at first, but his persistence and pure cuteness made her give in just like before.

They exchanged a few words, a few short kisses, but overall the night was perfect. The world just seemed to cooperate for once in its existence.

 The world just seemed to cooperate for once in its existence

hey yall

3k reads until 100k reads on rosepetals

ily all

this is super cute

idk what to say anymore

k bye

beano is out <3