𝟒𝟗

Rain.

That seemed fitting.

Falling lightly down on her car, Orinna was just immersed in whatever was happening.

She was overcome with emotions, the occasional tear falling down her cheek.

Approaching the hotel she was going to be staying for before she flew out the next day, she convinced herself everything was going to be ok.

Life made things happen for a reason. Everything she had done before influenced her future. So there was no point in dwelling on the past. The future was the light at the end of the tunnel she just needed to approach.

Checking herself in, she must've looked a little bit weird, tear stains on her clothes and she started to borderline look a mess.

But she couldn't care less, the just wanted to speak to Karl.

'I think it's time to go public

'I think it's time to go public. They're gonna find out soon enough and it'll be easier for me'

Orinna was facetiming Karl, just as she had promised him. In the car, she also decided she wanted to go public.

What was the point in keeping it all private now, it seemed pretty obvious as it is. And they would be living in the same house, it'll come out anyways.

Karl had been wanting this. He'd been wanting for her to say them exact words, of course he'd never pressure it out of her.

It was like this was all happening at the right time. Everything everyone wanted was fitting into place. Nothing was going to go wrong, and everyone knew that.

'Yes, yes, yes, I want that' Karl replied, a smile on his face that Orinna had grown to love so much. The aura that he had around him was something she was absolutely in love with.

'Ok, great, fabulous, I'm gonna go but I'll see you tomorrow, ok?' the girl muttered, in a state where she was too tired to do much. She just knew she had to tweet one thing, and then everything would be contempt for now.

Well, apart from the voice in the back of her head which was constantly nagging her to say three simple words, some words she hadn't been able to brave herself to say just yet.

orinnamay
bye bye uk. north carolina with
my boyfriend seems better

|||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

karljacobs
yeah, my girlfriend moving over
from the uk seems better

orinnamay
really does doesn't it?

karljacobs
sure does, get some sleep before
your flight though <3

orinnamay
will do <3

|||||||||||

sapnap
THIS IS HOW YOU TELL PEOPLE?

orinnamay
yes, what you gonna do about it 😐

sapnap
i'm very happy for you both though
as long as karl will still get married to me

karljacobs
of course

sapnap
ok then i'm happy for you both!

|||||||||||

tommyinnit
bitch got woman

orinnamay
thought it would be the other way round

tommyinnit
ok then, woman got bitch

orinnamay
you went the complete opposite way

tommyinnit
i know what i did dickhead

orinnamay
ok. not at all worried for you.

tommyinnit
good

||||||||||||

username831
YES KARL AND ORINNA

|||||||||||

username051
ew. karl deserves better.

||||||||||

username738
karl and orinna pog <3

||||||||||

username593
YAY

||||||||||

username859
aren't yall moving a bit fast

orinnamay
we've been dating for a while now

username859
ok cool, didn't want it to fail because
you were rushing it <3

orinnamay
thank you <3

||||||||||

tubbolive
congrats! miss you in england though

orinnamay
i promise to fly out to bake with you
as much as possible

tubbolive
yay :D

tubbolive yay :D

hello all

tomorrow is the last part

how are you all doing? i don't think i ask this enough, i mean i usually make these authors notes quite jokey, but i'm vv concerned for you all. if you have anything you want to talk about, message me :)

@-SP1F3Y is absolutely incredible and the best even though they ruined that take of me singing to be great <3

love you all

written whilst i was singing how bad can i be from the lorax because that is a true bop ok?

beano is out <3