𝟏𝟐

The Dream Team, Badboyhalo, Quackity and Karl were all in a call, all discussing new plot points for the SMP.  Sure, Wilbur hadn't blown up L'manberg yet, but as soon as that happens, they knew that they all needed the next plot points.

'Well, we're adding Connor, Puffy and Ranboo after Phil joins, but I feel like we need another girl' Dream said.

He was blatantly lying, he already knew he was going to ask Orinna, he just wanted to hear Karl persist for her to be added.

'Well, Orinna said she wanted to be added...' Karl replied, trying to not make it obvious that he desperately wanted her to be there.

'What's that about Orinna?' George said in a teasing tone, which made Karl audibly scoff.

'You all know she wants to be added, she's friends with all of you and she is just a really nice person!' Karl turned somewhat annoyed, making the other boys in the call all realise that this would be an easy way to get him to admit his crush.

'Just friends? Especially with you?' Bad asked, which made Karl's brain overflow with thoughts.

Just friends?

I mean, did he just want that?

He really liked talking to her, often found himself longing for it. But that's something that friends do, right?

He really wanted to cuddle her and hold her in his arms, but that's just something that friends want, right?

He's dreamt about being with her in a relationship, but surely friends have thought this multiple times before?

Oh shit.

And at that second of time, Karl Jacobs realised that he had a crush on Orinna May.

Orinna was in a call with Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Wilbur, Fundy, Eret and Technoblade. They were discussing the future of L'manberg, and Orinna was just there to sit there and give reason to their occasional stupid ideas (mainly from Tommy, like him killing everyone?)

'Well, Orinna, what's your boyfriend and his side doing?' Wilbur asked, which made the girl go bright red.

'Wait, she has a boyfriend?' Tubbo questioned, at first not realising the sarcastic tone, then once realising just saying a small 'Oh'

'What? I don't have a boyfriend?' Orinna was saying, somewhat annoyed with Wilbur knowing very well that she got like this whenever he was mentioned.

'Wait, I thought she was dating Karl?' Technoblade said, which didn't really help her current situation.

'I- I'm not!' The girl said.

But did she want to?

She wanted to be with him, like face to face, but as soon as she was there...

She knew she'd wanna date him.

Oh shit.

And at that moment, Orinna May realised she had a crush on Karl Jacobs.

HEY YALL---I WROTE THIS IN A PE LESSON---ANYWAYS---THEY FINALLY ADMITTED IT---VV HAPPY RN

HEY YALL
-
-
-
I WROTE THIS IN A PE LESSON
-
-
-
ANYWAYS
-
-
-
THEY FINALLY ADMITTED IT
-
-
-
VV HAPPY RN