𝟐𝟒

INSTAGRAM STORY - ORINNAMAY

Orinna got some very much needed sleep on the flight

Orinna got some very much needed sleep on the flight. Of course, it was occasionally stopped by the two teenagers on her left, but she was expecting that.

Arriving at North Carolina, the boys next to her were very excited. I mean, the girl next to them was as well, but she was a lot better at concealing it.

As she was getting off the plane, she quickly rang Karl, he said he would come collect everyone and bring them out to the house he rented out.

'Hey Rin! You've landed?' Karl exclaimed, which was very hard to hear due to all the commotion in the background for both of them.

'Yeah we have, can you get here as quick as possible because we'll try get through everything as quick as possible' she smiled at his excitement, she personally found him adorable.

'Yes, of course, umm, I'll see you then I guess' Karl started stammering through his words, the reality of meeting the girl who he crushed on immensely was slowly setting in.

However, the reality didn't hit Orinna until she got through security and collected her bags. Waiting for the car to arrive, the group who was suddenly very sleep deprived, kept poking fun at the 21 year old who was filled with pure excitement to see Karl.

Time felt like it was dragging on forever, every single second felt like it was an hour. But finally, after what felt like centuries, well, borderline millennials, a brown pair of eyes met a grey pair.

Orinna dropped the things in her hand, and before anyone else in the group could react, Karl and Orinna were in each other's arms.

It was quite a blissful moment, anyone who was passing by in the airport could easily pass the pair off as a long distance couple. Their friends watched on in awe, two of the most awkward people when talking about the other were able to release all their nerves so quickly by just being in the others presence.

Pulling apart with pink tinted cheeks, Orinna grinned whilst saying 'You're actually here' making Karl nod in response.

Leading the boy over to the group, they all greeted him with smiles. Deciding they had been in the airport for a little too long, they headed out to the two cars Karl had hired out.

In one would be Karl, Orinna, Tommy, Tubbo and George, and everyone else piled into the other car. Orinna definitely pulled the short straw, it was so incredibly chaotic.

Compared to the two teenagers calm and composed facade on the plane, as soon as they were in the car away from the public they turned that filter off.

Even worse for Orinna, she was sat in between them both as they had no chill being next to eachother, obnoxiously laughing and occasionally hitting the other.

Karl and Orinna would sometimes steal glances from each other, especially when singing 'Breaking Free' from High School Musical. Sure, it was cheesy but they both enjoyed it so much, then being able to do it in real life instead of on a call.

When arriving at the house, Orinna's nerves skyrocketed. What if people didn't like her?

But then she realised she was being an absolute idiot, and letting her voices in her head control what she was doing. But alas, she got out of the car as quick as possible and towards the house.

 But alas, she got out of the car as quick as possible and towards the house

HEY YALL

NEW PART

@-TUBBEE WROTE AN AMAZING BOOK YOU SHOULD READ

MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND EAT SOMETHING TODAY

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

<33333