ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤
----------------------------------
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟

𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧❜𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Me, (y/n) and Peter are all standing there gobsmacked as the proffeser ushers us into his office. (y/n) is walking in front of us clearly just plain annoyed at the whole situation. "(y/n)" Peter says from beside me as he walks forward to (y/n)'s side. Its clear that he has a huge crush on her but obviously he is to much of a wimp to actually tell her. "what so you want Peter." she says not even looking at him.

"I just wanted to apologise, Edmund shouldn't have done what he did but it's just hard to believe that there's a magical land in a wardrobe" he says. I knew that was a mistake as (y/n) stops in her tracks and just looks at him "oh so me and Lucy are crazy liars now?" she says I mean I get she's angry but we would never think that. "what, (y/n) you know that's not true." Peter replies. The proffeser opens a door and gestures for us to go inside. This is going to be awkward!

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I walked into the office angry at everything. Why was Edmund lying clearly either something happened in the wardrobe or he just wants to get at me and Lucy. The proffeser puts a pinch of tabbaco into his pipe and lights it (is that how you do it?)

"you seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my house keeper." He says but I'm not sure if it's meant to be in a telling off way or just him stating a fact. "we are very sorry sir" Peter says grabbing yours and Susan's arm. "it's there sister sir," I say turning round. "she's upset" Susan says you think well no way (dramatic eye roll). "hence the weeping" the proffeser states side glancing me."she thinks she's found a magical land in the upstairs wardrobe." Susan says "there's no think - I've been there" I say matter-of-factly. "what did you say?" the proffeser says standing up and walking from behind his desk.
"well there's a wardrobe upstairs, and there's a forest inside!" I say. I then realise how crazy I must sound to the proffeser wait no its not crazy if its true. Oh maybe I was dreaming, why did I get so annoyed in the first place it's not like its easy to believe.

" what was it like? " the proffeser says looking at me "wonderful, there's so much snow it's like a winter wonderland!" I reply. "amazing!" the proffeser reply
"you believe us!?" I say in shock.