ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟚

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②②
--------------------------------
𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑗𝑜𝑛

'wow, this is amazing!' I say walking into the large hall with huge banners of gold stretched across the ceiling and our grad thrones sat on a small stage. I walk closer and touch my hand on the cold material and run my finger along its scintillating and intricate designs.  ' come on we have to go get ready' I hear a small voice say and turn and see it belongs to the youngest of the three siblings. 'alright,' I say putting my hand out and we begin running through the halls and laughing. We ge tto the entrance to my room and I walk into the white room and across to my wardrobe.

'oh, y/n, there you are, I've been looking all over for you' my personal handmaiden Jasmine, who I'd prefer to call a friend, said as she walked in with her thick Northern accent. 'you gave us a fright, I thought you were going to be late!' she says walking over and putting her hands on my shoulders and resting her head on one.

She gave me my outfit and I got changed I to the beautiful dress. It was a beautiful shade of green, and it had a small golden drape around my shoulders. 'you look lovely dear' Jasmine says giving me a tap on the shoulder as I stand infront of the mirror examining my outfit.

I walk out and meet Lucy in the coridoor. I give her a big embrace and peck the top of her head. 'you look beautiful' I say as Susan walks over her hair in small ringlets, hanging loosely on her shoulders  and her satin blue dress. 'so do you!' she says joining the hug 'I can't belive we are going to be Queens' I say excitedly, my voice muffled from Susan's shoulder. 'me neither.' Susan answers.

'I mean, I always knew you two were ones, you just needed this to see it.' Lucy says from inbetween us and we both look at each other and Crouch down next to us. 'you are going to be a queen to' I say smiling 'oh, I always knew that' she says with a giggle us joining her.

'uuh, guys you do know they are waiting for us?' a familiar voice says, we stand up from sitting on the floor and turn to face him, 'well, Edmund we waited for you outside of school that day for 2 hours as you didn't think to tell us you had a detention, so I'm sure they won't mind if we are a bit late' Lucy says proudly her small hand slipping into my slightly bigger one. 'I'm not sure that's a very good example Lu' a forth voice says with a laugh. 'oh,' Lucy says her face dropping slightly 'don't worry Lu, me and Su know exactly what you are talking about, don't let these silly boys change your mund' Susan nods in agreement whilst Lucy's face brightens up a bit.

'shall we go then?' I say with a smile. 'of couse' the others says in unison. We begin walking through the hall, standing outside the large Oak doors that I'd exited only a few hours prior. Light padding is heard on the floor and Aslan stands inbetween Peter and Susan. We stop infront of the stage and make out way onto he marble flooring. Facing our throwns. We turn once again to face the Narnians.

'from he glistening Eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the valiant.' Tumnas places a flower like crown on Lucy head and sh etuens to look at me with a big smile and I smile widely back.

'format the great Western Waters, I give you King Edmund the Just.' Ed tilts his head as they place a more typicaly shaped crown on his head.

'the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan the gentle'

'and front the clear northern sky's, I give you High King Peter, the maginifect'

'and finally, from the bright midnight sky, I give you High Queen y/n, the Brave' I smile at my title, we all take our seats on our marbel throwns. 'once a king or queen or Narnia, always a king or Queen of Narnia' Aslan says facing us 'until the stars rain down front eh heavens' he faces the people and they all say long live and our Titles after. 'long live Queen y/n' they say and Lucy regrabs my hand.

After being crowned we were introduced to many of our people and some other people who would be important in trade and other crazy adult things. One of them included  Duke Francais from the a neighbouring kingdom, a tel marine.

(OK, so like let's pretend that they ar elike okay with each other now but like you know it gets worse)

He also showed me his young son who was actually pretty good looking. (okay, so like in my head he's Timothe Chamlet so that's probs how ill describe him Btw, it's changed because I realised I wrote the wormg name haha)

I was talking to Jack and my eyes trailed off to a sad looking Lucy leaning on a railing. 'ecscuse me for a second' I say walking away and over to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi fellow human beans
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to comment and vote
~love 🕊️ Mabel xxx 🕊️

P. S. This is unedited so I'll do it in the morning as I'm tired haha