ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟝

After breakfast, we make our way tot the throne room as we have people visiting for advice for the fist time.

There is a que outside the doors and the first lady to come in is a stout lady with a slight hunch to her back. 'hello,' I say cheerily getting up and making my way towards her but a cough from a a guard alerts me that I'm not supposed to do that. I quickly make my way back to my seat. The lady curtsies and says in a husky voice 'its the crops, your majesty's us on the far side of are finding it harder to grow the as they are much more suited to the cold weather' she glances up sadly.

'ill be there tonight' she looks up at me hopefully and I give her a nod. She is escorted out and a Beefy man struts in looking to proud of himself. 'I am not here for help, I am quite very capable of doing that for myself. No, I am here to question why the kingdom thought it would be a clever idea to put 10 year old as rulers.'

'I'm 14 actually, but that's not the point, we didn't ask to be chosen it just happened and it's none of your buisness ' I say matter of factly slumping back into my chair with emphasis on the word yours.

He gasps 'how dare you speak to me like that? I am a respected member of this community and I will not put-' he scontinues rambling as the guards pull him out. 'well, that was interesting' Susan laughs besides me.

'uuuhhh, H-hello there' I look up to a child around Lucy's age alone shaking arms wrapped around himself. 'hi, do you need any help?' 'M-my mummy a-and d-daddy went out l-last night a-and they still H-haven't returned' he stutters out timidly. I wlak up to him and Crouch to his level. 'what's your name?' I push a piece of hair behind his ear. 'Carlos' he says in his squeaky voice. 'how old are you?' '6,'

'well, Carlos I promise that we will find your parents but for now, why don't we get you some hot chocolate to warm you up.' he nods and I walk him up to Jasmine who was watching at the side and she crouches down to the boys height before taking his hand and taking him tit he kitchen.

(BTW, I'd just like to say you aren't gonna be keeping the kid because I just feel like kids ruin the story)

We speak to a few more people and then we go to the kitchen and they boy is sat with his knees to his chest and is slowly eating a biscuit. 'hey little guy,' Lucy says putting a hand on his shoulder 'can you tell us what your parents looked like?'

'well, mummy had curly blonde hair and Blue eyes, she was quite short Daddy had short brown hair and Grey eyes, he was taller that mummy'

(I'm genuinely cringing as I write this because I just don't like writing like a child or stuff lmao)

'okay, just wait here with these two a swcond' I gesture for Susan and Peter to follow me. 'so, what are we gonna do? We really can't go off that Information, he's to small to realise anything else.'

'I know, maybe he can show us where they last were?' Susan suggested
'I'm not sure how reliable it will be, but we van try, for now though he is falling asleep so we should let him sleep here tonight' They nod in agreement and we walk back into the room.

'goodnight Carlos' I say kissing his head and waking from his room. 'we really need to find his parents and soon' Susna says, Carlos had been staying with us for a month, we had made not found his parents yet but we had found out some helpful information about them. There names were Maria and Steve

(does anyone get he reference? I don't ship them but I have no other names)

They were well respected within there community. According to there neighbor Betty they were very nice people, always will in got lend a hand. Steve was an ex army leader and Maria was a well respected serving Royal Knight.

We are going to visit her again today to se eif she has any more information. I don't trust her much, she gave me a bad aura but the others convinced me to let it slide.

'sorry I wasn't paying attention could you repeat it' I say for the fifth time, I was starting to loose focus, Betty was not the most interesting person to listen to

'sorry I wasn't paying attention could you repeat it' I say for the fifth time, I was starting to loose focus, Betty was not the most interesting person to listen to. 'that morning, the one where they didn't come back, I was in my kitchen making myself some Mint tea, and I heard heavy footsteps, or hooves as I thought from a royal carriage passing through, so I went out and there was no carriage but-' she looks over at the child 'it was Stve and Maria on their own horses riding away'

I gasp 'so they - left him, yes I'm a fraud so' Betty finishes Lucy's sentence. 'well, there must have been a reason, I'm sure they wouldn't have just upped and left - would they' I finish doubting myself.

'Well the previous night I had heard shouting and loud crashes so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it'

'where's Aslan when you need him!' I say slumping down on the chair. 'We can do this, we never had Aslan before like 2 months ago and that was only for like a week'

'do you ever miss home?' Susan asks as I tilt my head up to look at her. 'well, I guess I mean I never really had anything before you guys but yeah I miss running to catch the school bus, the random arguments with people on the train'

'Fighting with random people at the Train station' Susna directs that at Peter 'that was one time, besides he tried to push Luce'

'I mean fair enough I guess' we all laugh 'okay, it's getting late I'm going to bed' I say getting up and leaving 'oh goodnight to you to' Susan laughs. 'oh, forgive me your highness for my rudeness how could I be so bad my most sincere apologies' I say sarcastically giving Susan a hug and leaving again. 'goodnight Peter' I cut him of before he can even say anything.

(I think I messed up on like the months and stuff so like can someone correct me if I did because I'm not sure aha)