ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟜

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④
------------------
𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯

ℒ𝓊𝒸𝓎𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓋

Oh my, its very cold. I may have accidentally fell off of the ice block-oops. "Lucy" I can hear them shouting. Gosh give me a second I'm freezing and I just had to climb up a big bank. "has anyone seen my coat" I ask with a slight giggle wrapping my arms around myself for warmth. The others all turn and smile widely at me. (y/n) runs over grabbing the coat from Peters hands and wraps it round me rubbing her hands to try and circulate heat.

"don't you worry dear,your brother and (y/n) have got you well looked after." Mr beaver says. "but, I don't think you'll be needing those coats anymore!" Mrs Beaver says walking towards the forest. I look over to the snow glistening under the sunlight. Some of the trees have little flowers blossoming too.

(so I watch the movie along with writing this and I just noticed at this bit Mr and Mrs beaver holding hands and it's honestly the most adorable thing ever 😂😍)

1𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The snow is so beautiful like it looks like tiny crystals everywhere. I can still feel lucys shaking hand in my bigger slightly warmer hand. I notice Lucy stopping for a second and bending down to pick up one of the fallen flowers and handing it to me. "thank you!" I say as I take one of the Bobby pins from the back of my hair and use it to attach the flower to the front of my hair. "perfect" Lucy says smiling up at me and I give her a big smile back. "come on," Mr Beaver says earning a slight playful smack on the arm from his wife. (I'm just wondering do I need to put a tw for this? Please can someone tell me so I can add one❤️)

We leave our coats on a log in the woods and as we do I notice so ivy forming on the tree behind us. Cool! I think.

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -
The sound of a centaur blowing a horn is heard. It makes me smile knowing that this is all because of our arrival,imean I never would have thought that I would be a queen ecspeccialy a high one too. Me and Lucy are still walking side by side when so pretty blossoms start swirling next to us and form a pretty lady who starts waving. We wave back lightly before running back off to the others. The soft wind making my hair blow as turn towards peter and he shares my equally as confused but exited face. He gave me a big goofy grin and I gave him a just as big smile back.

As we walk through the rows of tents everyone on all sides begins to turn around to look at us and follow us. "Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asks, "maybe they think you look funny" Lucy says innocently as me and Peter start laughing.Susan just shakes her head as Lucy joins us with her giggles.
Next to me Mrs Beaver is brushing all of her fur down "oi,stop your fussing,you look lovely." Mr Beaver says which makes me smile lightly. We finally reach the front and a large Centaur stands on a small mound looking Proud. "We have come to see Aslan," Peter says drawing his sword from its holster (is that it's name?)  And holding it up in the air and I debate whether to do the same. I put my hand on my blades handle but am stopped my the sound of everyone behind us bowing and the curtains on the majestic tent infront of us swaying.

A great golden paw takes a step out then is followed by a large mane and the body of a lion.that is deffinately not what I'd expected. I am pulled out of my thoughts by a small tug on the hem of my dress and I realise that I should bow. I place one knee down and tilt my head towards he grass. "Welcome Peter, Son of Adam." The great creature says in his deep voice. "Welcome Susan,Lucy and (y/n),daughters of Eve., And welcome to you beavers you have my thanks." I can practically feel the beavers exitment for being addressed by the great Aslan radiating off of them. "But where is the fith?" Aslan asks turning back to us. "Thats why we are here sir," I saw as we stand up. "We need your help" Peter continues. "We had a little trouble along the way" Susan adds. "Our brother has been
Captured by the white witch." Peter says again. "How has this happened?" Aslan asks tilting his head slightly in questioning . "He betrayed them,your majesty." Mr Beaver answers.

"Then he has betrayed us all!" The Centaur from before says "stand down orius" Aslan says. "I'm sure there is an explanation." He continues. "It's my fault really Peter says peering up from the ground looking ashamed. "I was too hard on him." Susan places a comforting hand on Peters shoulder. "We all were," She says and I nod in agreement. "He's our brother," Lucy says quietly. "I know dear one." Aslan says nodding his great mane."that's what makes the betrayal all of the worse." He continues. "This might be hard" He finishes. "How,we have business to attend so you may all go back to your business" orius says to the people standing around us. The all begin to slowly part and there chatter us heard once again.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii,
I'm back.im so sorry for abandoning this book for a bit I was just quite busy
And then I actually wrote most of his chapter a couple days ago but it was on my phone and I
Kind of lost it so the chapter only came through
Onto my ipad yesterday.
Can someone please tell me if anything needs any like tw or stuff as I am a bit
Of an easy worrier
Also thanks you for reading and getting this to 25# on Aslan I think
Don't forget to comment and vote
Apologies again
Hope you have a good day/night/afternoon depending on where you are ,

~💫Mabel💫