ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟘

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②⓪
-------------------------------
𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑎

I stood next to Peter on the little mound with Orius at my other side. One of the large Griffin's flew over our heads and I looked at it as It glided across the sky. Edmund stood on the cliff behind us with the archers besides him. The Griffin landed next to Peter 'there coming your highnesses' he said sounding exasperated 'in numbers far greater than our own.'

'numbers do not win a battle' Orius said looking up proudly. 'no, but they shore (is that the actual spelling as I'm used to spelling it like that for like a joke so I don't actually remember how to spell it lol) do help' I say looking forward at the incoming attackers.

A minotaur was the first over the hill and roaring before the rest of there gigantic army came forwards. The queen's polar bear pulled chariot rose to the top of a bump in the hill. 'is that Aslan mane?' I ask as a rhetorical question. 'she is a sick woman' I say shaking my head. Peter turns to look at Eund and so do I and he nods at us reassuringly as we turn back foward.

Peter draws his sword and I keep mine in its cover so that (I don't actually know a reason but like I don't want it to seem like shes just copying Peter so let's just pretend there was a reason...) the rest of the Narnias all draw there's as Peter points his forwards and they all cheer.

The queen's followers begin rushing forwards with absolutely no organisation might I add and I decide it would pronarbly be best if I drew my sword now. I hold it down beside me with my other hand on the reign of my horse.

Peter pulls his sword down and the squacks of the griffin's can be heard before they all fly forwards and carry large boulders which they drop onto her army and even when they get shot down there weight gets about 10 of them.

"are you with us?"

"of course,"

(all I can think is 'are you with me,' till the end of the line' lol, I just got serious dajavu from writing this sentence...haha)

There is a couple seconds of silence, I nod my head and smirk at Peter

"For Narnia and For Aslan!"

"For Narnia"

We all rush, well gallop forward toward the witches army it takes a second before I finally Clash swords with someone. It was like slow motion one minute the wind was rushing through my hair and the next I was in battle.

I hit down a minotaur and noticed a dwarf aiming an arrow at Peter when his back was turned so I threw my dagger at him and rode over pulling it from his chest as I rode on and Peter muttered a quiet 'thank you.'

I continue to take down a lot more soldiers. One blade slices across my face luckily doing nothing more than a scratch. I also get a rather large stab into my shoulder but I try to not let that bother me. I see the Queen coming further forward and my eyes meet Peters amongst the crowd and I smile schemingly and raise my eyebrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiii,
This one is so short and badly written as I had to rush it and I didn't even write that much I am sooooo sorry its just it snowed where I live and it never does so I was in that and I made dinner so that took forever
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please tell me any mistakes as I didnt have time to proof read
Sorry
Hope you ahev a good day/afternoon/night depending on where you live
~love 👻Mabel👻