ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟞

'Good Morning good Morning good morning!' Lucy runs and pops herself on the the end of my bed giggling softly.

'If you get up now you'll be able to see he sunrise, Tumnus told me to make sure we catch it, it only happens once every year here' she says as she pulls on my sleeve. 'Well, I'll be put soon I have to get Carlos ready,' I put my foot to the cold floor pulling myself up.

'You don't need to Susan's already done it now come on.' she begins rushing down her Signiture smile plastered on her face

'what time is it?' I rub my eyes stumbling onto the balcony, seeing all of the near darkness.

'3' Peter says looking down at his golden watch and we watch the hands move abrubtly for a second before turning back to the others.

'And what time is it set to rise?'

'4'oclock so we have time'

'I'm starving,' Edmund huffs slouching back on his chair

'No your not you're juts saying that'

'well obviously I'm not actually starving, but I am hungry'

'Well if you wasn't up at this time you wouldn't be hungry or eating'

'well yeah but I am up at this time, and i am hungry'

'oh for Goodness sake, I'll get you some food Edmund and Peter' I rise. My finger tilting my head 'Please stop creating arguments, do you remeber what happened last time?' Susan Snorts and Peter glares at me whilst Lucy just looks at us confused obviously not catching on.

I walk into the closest kitchen, pulling out some biscuits from a cooling rack, and some juice and walk back through the thick curtains seperating the lavish inside world of the castle, and equally as beautiful outside world. Cries of babies, people leaving for work, Blacksmiths, they all seem liek such foreign sounds to me, perhaps I've spent too long living the castle life?

_

'Well that was a letdown,' we say in one term or another slouching in to the cushioned sofas of the drawing room.

'I think it was beautiful' Lucy chirps in her usual cheerily voice.

'Lucy, that was just a normal plain sunrise there was absolutely nothing special about it' Edmund holds his face and shakes his head.

'Well I still think it was beautiful' she smiles proudly wondering over and sitting on my lap, hugging me, resting her head on my shoulder. Not before putting Carlos onto the floor first. 'What did you think y/n?'

'It was pretty, not too special, but pretty'

'I thought it was very special, I'll remeber it forever, sorry what were we talking about' She giggles at her own statement

'I'm Not sure either.'

'you two are so strange, I'm going to sleep' Edmund gets up and walks out shaking his head.

'Y/n, I dont think I'll be able to sleep in my own room can I come in your bed with you?' Lucy questioners fidgeting in my lap.

'Of course' I say as Lucy smiles and Slides off my lap and onto the floor playing with the small child.

'Be warned y/n, she's a fidgiter' Peter laughs lightly and Susan looks at him confused

'Peter, shes lived with us for years in sure she knows that by now' His face drops in realisation

'oh yes, you know I really think Narnia might be doing something to me, I keep forgetting simple facts about back home, is that just me?' He asks as I nod in agreement

'No, it's not just you, I couldn't even remeber My Aunts name the other day it stumped me for a good couple of hours, Lucy couldn't remeber either, neiter could Susan'

'Perhaps it's just exitment' Susan Pipes up.

'I think we should be getting going now' I say gesturing to Lucy who's falling asleep against my leg.

'Me to,' Lucy yawns tiredly reaching up for me to lift her. I do so graciously and Susan makes a note that she'll look after Carlos and put him to rest.

I lay in the bed unable to sleep, Perhaps it's because of Lucy's snores and Constant movement or perhaps what Peter was saying. It is awfully Strange isn't it, I can't seem to remeber much of my life before, what will happen if we are here for much longer?

My thoughts are broken by a quiet tapping on the door and it slides open to reveal Peter in his nightwear hair looking dishevelled.

'I couldn't sleep, I figured since Lucy's in here you probably weren't asleep either and clearly my suspicions were correct.' He walks into the room whispering as to not Wake the youngest of his siblings.

'I was thinking we could go on a walk or something you know clear our minds?' He shrugs I nod climbing out of bed very slowly making sure Lucy's comfortable and doesn't wake. I slide on my boots from earlier and pull on a silk dressing gown. We creep from the room and close the door as quiet as possible, strangely the doors aren't to creeky in here despite it being a fairly old Monument.

He offers me his hand which I gladly accept and we make out way through the long and winding corridors before finally finding out way to the courtyard.

'Where to?' I ask to a shrug 'I have an idea, has Lucy shown you that tree we discovered yet' he looks confused not being able to recall the memory so I regrasp his hand pulling I'm along as I run through the garden stopping before a large Willow tree in a Empty part of the garden.

'This is beautiful' He let's go of my hand reaching to touch some of the long falling leaves.

'That's not the best part' I dissappear into the leaves which he follows and under them there is a large whole in the centre of the tree. I bend into it and stand up and Peter follows gawping at how lage and Magnificent the inside of it looks. There is winding Shapes and wheels in the wood and glistening sap creating a luminesant look.

'I see you've found the tree of Aslan?' A foreign voice asks and I jump and quickly get out from the tree grabbing a sharp looking branch on the way.

'Woah, woah, calm down I'm a gardener I'm not going to kill you?' He holds his hands up in defense and I let out a heart breath

'Phew, I'm really not in the mood for fighting'

'What did you say about this tree'

'Aah yes, the tree of Aslan-'

[Shes alive its a miricale. *cheers and horrays* yes I am alive believe it or not, I haven't updated in ages it seems a bit of a running theme u update and then I just dint for ages. Very sorry about that. I've been very busy with other things and I'm not even going to say I'm going to be updating loads because I always say that and it never happens. Also I'm rereading and why I decided to I clude a child I don't think I'll ever know dw ill get him out of the story soon. Also, I reread some of my old chapters and idk what I was thuniugnad even I can read some buts it's that cringy and bad. I will hopefullyre right these chapters at soem point. I have also decide to keep all theovies in this one book to save confusion aha.

Also Im bad at writing and sos this story so we ignore that and tbh its very clearly random and idk what it's meant to be about but we also ignore that

Also oh my gosh thank you for like I can't remeber he exact number but I'm pretty sure it's near 9000 like since when. I litterlay can't thank you enough for reading this like I feel liek I have my own little family on here. I cried at 100 idk how ill deal with anymore!!!

Anyways till next time so it'll probably be like next year knowing me pffttt

Xoxo gossip girl

Jkjk Love Mabel

P.s. Ik this is a rlly long authors note but I just wanted to explain liek I do every bloody time bcs I can't keep organised

Also follow my tik tok @ImmarriedtoTewkesbury pls my account with all the followers I got logged out of 😗✌️]

[26]