ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②
------------------
𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒

1𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia?" I ask remembering what Tumnus had told me and Lu. "no, not for a hundred years, but the hope that you have brought Is finnaly starting to weaken the witches power," he says which makes me proud. I am snapped out of my thoughts by "still, I daresay you could do with these." I look up and the man is pulling a large sack from his sleigh. "Presents!" Lucy shouts excitedly running over.

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -

Everyone had got there presents and Santa had rode away. "Merry Christmas," we all shouted. "told you he was real." Lucy says snapping her head back to face Susan. You laugh slightly. "he said winter is almost over." We all look confused. "you know what that means" I quickly catch on "no more ice" Me and Peter say at the same time.

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -
We are all stood over the big canyon (is that what it is please help me😭😭). I would say how beautiful it all looks but it doesn't really seem like the right time. All of the ice is melting and we really need to get across quick before the ice completely melts.

"we need to cross, now" Peter shouts grabbing Lucy's hand. "don't beavers build dams?" Lucy asks I would have asked that but, mine and Peters class studied beavers in school and I knew it would take just a little bit longer than what we had. "I'm not that fast dear!" Mr beaver answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiii
I'm really upset like I'm nearly crying because basically I wrote this chapter then the whole thing got deleted
I am soooooo sorry
I will defo post the rest and more tommorow it's just I've been really busy with online schooling and stuff
BTW this isn't meant to be like a sobb story to make you feel bad for me I just wanted to let you know why this is so short and 8
I havent been posting

~💧Mabel💧