ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨
----------------
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴

Lucys pov
Peter turns around to face all of us with a sorrowful look and turns back towards the castle. "this is all your fault" Susan says to Peter. I could feel (y/n)s grip on my hand tighten slightly. "My fault?" Peter says back turning to face her.

"I mean none of this would have happened if you'd both just listened to me in the first place." Susan empathised the both and (y/n) quickly let's go of my hand to stand next to Peter. "oh, so you knew this would happen" She shouts sarcastically. It's slightly scary as they all usually get on pretty well but I know that all of this is just getting to them.

"I didn't know what would happen" Susan says which gians a confused look "which is why we should have left when we still could" Susan says shouting again. I knew I had to step in "stop it," I shout going to hold (y/n)'s hand again "this isn't going to help Edmund."

"She's right," Mr beaver says "only Aslan can save your brother now." (y/n) rubs my hand with her thumb confortingly. "take us to him," Peter says quickly as we all take a final look at the ice Palace before setting off again.

Edmunds Pov
The castle was slightly scary. The big stone gargloes leaning out as if stalking their prey. "huhh" I say as I notice the figures aren't all gargoyles and there is a huge giant looking creature standing with his bat held in the air as if to stroke down.

As I walk further in I notice more and more of the statues in different shaped such as centaurs and fauns. I notice one that looks like a jaguar and bend down to pick up a stick from the floor and push it between the large mammals jaw. I laugh slightly as it looks like a big aggressive dog playing fetch like back home.

I step over a large stone statue when it suddenly pounces onto me. "who stranger, tell me or you may never move again" The large wolf growls "I'm Edmund," I saw in a pannick "I met the Queen in the woods, she told me to come back here." I say. "I'm the son of Adam" the wolf slowly removes itself from above me and a wave of relief floods me. "my apologies" it says not baring its teeth as much anymore, "fortunate favour of the queen" it's ays but I'm not sure if it's full of hate or actual kindness.

- - - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 - - -
1st person pov
We all burst through the door of the Beavers house, the loud growls of the Wolves could be heard not too far behind "hurry mother there after us". Mrs Beaver started scattering around the kitchen opening cupboards and putting everything into a small cloth. Its very confusing because surely we should be leaving not getting food, I mean I do love a good meal but still."what's she doing?" Peter asks the same thing to were thinking.

"You'll be thanking me later, Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry." Mrs Beaver says still rushing around collecting things. Susan begins helping Mrs Beaver to get stuff. "I'm cranky now!" Mr Beaver shouts stress in his words. I could still hear the panting of the wolves outside. "Do you think we'll need jam?" Susan asks I pull a slightly confused face."only if the witch serves toast!" Peter says from beside making me snort and then laugh even more from that with peter and Lucy joining me.

The wolves barks could be heard from all around the dam showing that they hadnus surrounded. Then smashing sounds were made against the sides of it and i mentally showed gratitude for the thick walls but unfortunately it was short lived as the shouts and heads were slowly pocking through. I quickly pulled lucy close to me as mr Beaver pressed a paw against something and a small tunnel opening came into view. I had no time to think as I was quickly pushed into it by one of the beavers.

- - - 𝓤𝓹𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼 - - -
The wolves all finally broke in but luckily they had escaped - for now- but the leader Maugrim began sniffing around and came across the secret tunnel

1st person pov
"Lucy" I say when I hear a small scream from behind and trunk to see Lucy tripped over a small twig. As she stood up echoing barks were heard "there in the tunnel" I said turning to look at peter "quick,his way." Mr Beaver says "this way," Mrs Beaver says as they both gesture to follow them."Hurry" peter shouted grabbing hand. I don't even have time to blush as we reach a dead end of the tunnel.

"You should have brought a map."Mrs Beaver shouts to her husband. "There wasn't room next to the jam." I start to laugh but am quickly silenced when I realise the situation im in. Mr Beaver quickly scuttles up followed closely by mrs Beaver I let Lucy and Susan go infront and go to gesture to Peter but he says to go first so I quickly go up and grab his hand to help him up. Me, Peter and Beaver quickly shuve a barrel in the hole (that does not sound right but I dont know what else to put 😂) ...

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 901
Sorry this one's a bit shorter today I just thought that was angood place to finish
Hope you enjoyed this part
I went through and editied some of the other parts not big changes just lie sentence changes and grammer checks. I just thought some it's were a bit strange an didn't always make sense
       ~🌜Mabel🌛