ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟚 (original)

(this chapter is the coma one, but I decided to post it as It did take ages haha but, this will not affect the story line like this chapter isnt actually a part anynore as I absolutely hate it haha ❤️)

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②②
------------------------------
𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯

'its been a week y/n' I whisper holding her hand. 'we are all going to be right here when you wake up' Susan says quietly to.

'it's been a month, we all miss you. Lucy had her 9th Birthday last week. Sorry we didn't come see we had to go on a trip with her.' i say with a tear dropping off of my face and onto her pale hand.

'it's been three months.' Lucy says as she crys in a hug with y/n. There is a quite knock on the door and Susan walls in and puts and hand on Lucy's back 'come on Lu, you need to sleep.' she then turns to me 'you need to go to bed to.' I shake my head 'you haven't left this room in four days, you need a break.' I lightly nod my head and we all leave the room.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯I slowly open my eyes and see a plain room with light pink walls and a little chair in the corner

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯
I slowly open my eyes and see a plain room with light pink walls and a little chair in the corner. I sit up and grab my head as it hurts a bit. Where am I? The last thing I remember is Lucy saving Edmund.

I decide to get up and look for the others, preferably Susan first as I was very close to her. I walk over to the wooden door and touch the cold doorknob turning it and slowly pulling it open. Outside there is long corridors with big tapestreys here and there.

I start walking barefooted across the cold stone floor and come across a room with a light coming from. I knock on the oak with my cold knuckles twice and a muffled come in is heard from inside. I slowly push the door as it was already slightly ajar to reveal a magnificent room filled with rows upon rows of books of all sizes.

'y/n?' i hear from behind and recognise it to be the voice of 'Susan?' I ask as I turn around. 'oh y/n your all right, I knew you'd wake up!' she startles as she runs over and engulfs me in a big hug she pulls away and I look at her confuse. 'but, you just saw me, you and Lucy went off-'

'y/n-that was three months ago' she cuts me off and I look at her confused. 'no,' I shake my head 'that's not possible' she gives me a weak smile 'y/n something happened to your shoulder, you lost a lot and I mean a lot of blood. Lucy's Cordial wouldn't heal you possibly because of how much you'd lost so Aslan got a royal healer to put you under a spell to hopefully cure you. And obviously It did' as she says the last bit she pulls me into a hug nad burys her face in my shoulder to muffle her sniffles.

'come on, it's the early hours of the morning. The others won't be up for a bit so we can get you in something nice and go on a walk so I can feel you in on everything you've missed. Anndd then we can surprise the others.' I nod in agreement and she pulls me away and takes me back to the room I've just come from.

'this is your new room, we didn't decorate it yet as we didn't know what you'd want.' I turn and smile at her while she opens the large wardrobe which is filled with many dresses and a few pairs of trousers and shirts as I've never really been a big fan of dresses.

(BTW, I know some people have said in things that they don't like dresses so I've put like trousers as I sort of main outfit choice but like if you do like dresses there will be like dresses and stuff in it)

Once I was dressed, me and Susan made our way down to the Royal gardens. We began walking through. 'so, what have I missed?'

'well, Lucy had a ball for her birthday she didn't want it unless you were there but we said we could have one when you woke up. We are going to be getting coranated tommorow as we already made the plan that we'd become the monarchs when you woke up.' we both laugh at the word monarchs as it's Quite hard To believe.

We walk around for a bit with Susan filling me in and the sunrises so you decide to go in and surprise the others at breakfast.

We sneak into the large hall which had an ample supply of food scattered along the wooden table

We sneak into the large hall which had an ample supply of food scattered along the wooden table. I took a seat next to her and she said that the others should be down soon. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes when a pair of small footsteps was heard and then a squeal. I turn to look and Lucy's small frame is bounding towards me arms stretched wide.

I stand up and lift her up as she wraps her arms round my neck and legs round my waist. 'oh, I knew you'd wake up, I told you Susan' she says through her small sobs of joy. After she'd hugged me for a couple of minutes I put her down and she took a seat right next to me. I laughed a bit at how big the table was yet we had all chosen seats next to each other.

'Ed, you need to' I hear 'is that' another voice says 'y/n' the recognisable voice of Peter says as he runs through the hall to me and I jump back up and hug him. 'I-I thought you weren't going to wake and i-' I cut him off again 'it's okay, I'm here now.' we laugh and I pull away and look to Edmund and hug him tightly to bending a bit. 'I'm sorry, I didn't get to say thanks, I was so horrible to you and - you don't need to, I'm just happy your okay.'

I resume my place at the table whilst Edmund sits at the high end and Peter sits opposite Susan. 'sooo, happy late birthday Lucy,' 'thanks, wait we can have anotger party now with you.' 'uuhh, of course oh, I've got you something.' I reach into a pocket and pull out a small rose which I tuck into the front of Lucy's hair and she giggles.